Sign in to follow this  
bakari45

Hi, from Lifetime Photography

DWF member, Morgan, hipped me to this site. I'm looking to add destination wedding photography to my wedding photography business. I look at destination wedding photography as a great way to travel, work, and have a little fun at the same time.

I started my wedding photography business back in late 2005. I'm very professional, extremely easy to get along with, and I pay great attention to detail.

For my first few destination wedding shoots, I'd be willing offer my services for free, so long as travel and lodging expenses are paid. I'm based in Sacramento, CA.

Here's my website: www.lifetimevp.com

My business is to turn a memory of a lifetime into a lifetime of memories.

Welcome to the forum - Beautiful pictures!!! Iam forwarding your website to a friend of mine getting married in SF later this year.

That is a great offer - I am sure there are plenty of brides here that would love to take you along to some exotic location!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakari45 View Post
Thanks all for the welcome. I look forward to participating on this forum. And thanks again, Morgan, for inviting me here.
Glad you are here. We'll have to post your postcard design on the forum once it's perfected.