Jump to content

Photo

Pictures of Mariah's and Nick's DW!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
  • Member
  • 794 posts

    Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:45 PM

    I watched her on the Ellen Degeneres show today and she says she's totally in love!!! Who knows! She was acting like a little school girl with a crush.
    HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
    http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

    #42 starchild

    starchild

      Moderator

    • Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

      Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:47 PM

      If I'm being honest I think she hit her peak in the mid-90's vocally....but because I know how great she was I still listen to her current stuff to get glimpses here and there. Hate to say it, but something happened that has strained her voice...

      I think her craziest moment was that TRL striptease before she went 51/50 and ended up in the psych ward!

      Attached Files



      #43 jajajaja

      jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

        Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

        Oh for sure. I remember that Cribs episode. She ended up in the bath tub. Totally crazy.
        Happily married since 2008

        #44 starchild

        starchild

          Moderator

        • Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

          Posted 13 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Oh for sure. I remember that Cribs episode. She ended up in the bath tub. Totally crazy.
          Oh shit I forgot about Cribs, that was nutty! I was just thinking about her pushing out the ice cream cart on TRL and taking her top off....good times!

          #45 jajajaja

          jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

            Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

            haha- she was all up on MTV when she went batty. Love my crazy celebrities.
            Happily married since 2008

            #46 JennyK

            JennyK
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,502 posts

              Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:02 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by starchild
              Oh shit I forgot about Cribs, that was nutty! I was just thinking about her pushing out the ice cream cart on TRL and taking her top off....good times!
              haha good times lol lol


              that tat IS huge.. how the hell is he going to cover that one up when they're done! I had a boyfriend once who dated this girl before me that I knew. She had a huge tattoo on her lower back with her ex's name. Before me and him were together I said to him, "How do you hit that looking at another man's stamp!?!?" They broke up shortly after lol

              #47 monicabrandon2008

              monicabrandon2008
              • Member
              • 794 posts

                Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

                That tat is way too huge!!! I would never get a man's name on me.

                My ex boyfriend whom I was with for 5 yrs got my name on his chest over his heart and it was pretty big. Dumb, I know. We broke up and he got with someone else. He finally got the thing covered after being with her for a few years- he had to get a huge state of Texas colored in with black to cover it. I couldn't imagine sleeping with my FI if he had a womans name tatted on his chest!!!!

                Nick will have a hell of a time covering that!
                Mariah just got a silver dollar size butterfly on her lower back that says M Canon.
                HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

                #48 jajajaja

                jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

                  Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:11 PM

                  My BIL has his ex wife's name AND current wife's name tattooed on him. You would have thought he would have learned the FIRST time.
                  Happily married since 2008

                  #49 JennyK

                  JennyK
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 3,502 posts

                    Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:11 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by monicabrandon2008
                    That tat is way too huge!!! I would never get a man's name on me.

                    My ex boyfriend whom I was with for 5 yrs got my name on his chest over his heart and it was pretty big. Dumb, I know. We broke up and he got with someone else. He finally got the thing covered after being with her for a few years- he had to get a huge state of Texas colored in with black to cover it. I couldn't imagine sleeping with my FI if he had a womans name tatted on his chest!!!!

                    Nick will have a hell of a time covering that!
                    Mariah just got a silver dollar size butterfly on her lower back that says M Canon.
                    oh lord lol M Canon.. I doubt she'll be changing her name. What a dummy. I have a heart tat on my lower back..the day I went to get it my FI (who wasnt my FI at the time) said to me,"You know what you should do? Put my name in that heart." I go,"You know what you should do? Put a ring on my finger." LMAO He held up his end of the bargain lol lol

                    #50 starchild

                    starchild

                      Moderator

                    • Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

                      Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:14 PM

                      LOL your tattoo stories are great! I once knew a guy that had "Mija" on his chest from his ex-wife (she had "mijo"), and he didn't cover it post-divorce because he said it could apply to any future lady in his life...ewwwww




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users