Sign in to follow this  
Sailor

ok, i am not 100% sure but it is like kudos/reputation...so say you make a great post and someone secretly give your positive karma/reputation, it will go up...to give someone positive points, at the end of a post if you found it really helpful or imformative go to the bottom left hand corner and there is a white icon, click it and it says "add to reputation"

so i noticed i have a few little karma points - and i was curious what these were all about. i am curious about how i got the little karmas! maybe i should start giving them out - i never think about it.

WARNING: Random thought ahead ...

I happened to notice Karma again today - my nice little green square that says I am on a "distinguished road." I'm curious, where does this road go, and when will I ever get there? I've been on it for a while now.

I just noticed the Karma thing a few days ago and was wondering about it. Today I noticed that I have received a karma point!!!! Yeah!!! I was pretty excited. Mine too says that I am on a distiguished road and I was wondering where it might take me one day. Seeing that AnnR has 12 karma points and is still on that road, I realize that I have a long way to go to get anywhere on that road! LOL