Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

My FI slept through the earthquake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
he called mesmile36.gif

He said he freaked out when he logged onto AIM and he got about 20 IMs in a row asking if he was alive..so he went to the airport to leave but there are no flights out until tomorrow so he's staying until the end of his trip since it's only 1 more day. lord I dunno who panics more, me or him lol
Well I'm glad he was okay and got in contact with you! And I think anyone would panic in that situation wink.gif ... especially with the difficulties in getting in contact with eachother! But glad it all worked out and he's continuing out his trip... and then will be safely coming home to you!

yea definitely.. I already missed him like crazy and this madness made it worse. I told him he's not allowed to go into work Thursday wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
yea definitely.. I already missed him like crazy and this madness made it worse. I told him he's not allowed to go into work Thursday wink.gif
hehe defintely... i think this calls for a day off for just the 2 of you!

THIS must be why you were sad. I am soo glad to hear he is ok!!! I was in the big quake of 89 in California and that was like 7.1....one of the scariest things I have ever experienced. So glad your Fi-Fi is ok!!!