Photo

trouble getting in touch with wedding coordinator????

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

I've dealt with both Juliana and Miguelina and they are really slooowww about getting back to you. I found I can nudge an answer out of them if I resend my email and ask them if they've had an opportunity to find out whatever it was I was inquiring about. If you're working with a TA, copy him/her when you email either J or M as this seems to get a quicker response too.
    Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
    Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
    http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
    Leftover Wedding Items FS:
    http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#12 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
    • 668 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 03:27 PM

Yeah I found that if I put an email together with all my questions numbered and leave room for them to answer in reply directly next to my typing, it is not only easier to keep track of but it is quicker a response time.
      I found that if I emailed both WC at the same time I got a quicker response time

#13 Jea10

Jea10
      • 21 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 08:55 PM

I experienced the same thing. I sent a few emails and finally received a response. I dont know if it is helpful or not but the resort I believe has more than 1 WC. I just made sure I copied them all everytime I sent an email. Good Luck planning

#14 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
        • 1,830 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:03 PM

I agree, lately they have been slower than usual...I guess its bc wedding season is here and they may be swamped. But I'm annoyed that Miguelina wont reply to my questions about PhotoSouvenir...she answered other wedding questions but she hasnt answered if the situation has been resolved. Photosouvenir says it has been resolved but i want it in writing from the resort. Frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users