Photo

San Francisco Bay Area Photographers?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:37 AM

thanks for the tips, ladies! i live in the San Francisco area too and am looking for an awesome photographer to take our engagement photos!---we are sooo late! =(

#12 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
    • 315 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:34 AM

Thank you for this thread and everyone that replied! I found our photographer for our engagement photos here... COOPER CARRAS!

he is amazing! at first we thought he just does destination weddings but he does engagemnt sessions as well. we had our shoot yesterday in Napa Valley. He was so fun to hang out with and he made us feel comfortable. we were so nervous at first because it was our first time, but Cooper was so nice and patient. He suggested a couple locations and we just had a blast. we are so excited to see our pics so i could post them here.

Thanks for the word of mouth! =)

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:28 AM

great to hear things went great with cooper. he seems like a super nice guy and his pics are great.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
      • 315 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:52 AM

yes, we was really nice. super laid back with such a relaxed and natural feel during the photography session. did you work with him before?

hey, you're from sausalito. we're not very far from you (we're in the east bay). =)

there's a great boudoir photographer in your city...Lone Moch.. have u heard of her? i was just there a couple weeks ago for our initial meeting. Sausalito is GORGEOUS!!! breathtaking view in your downtown =)

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 December 2008 - 04:03 AM

well i did live in sausalito, still own a home there but am not living there anymore

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 ErikDaGenErik

ErikDaGenErik
        • 315 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 07:29 AM

Hey Tammy, we got our pictures from Cooper! Proofs and final sets took him about a week--super fast!

we're really happy with them. thanks again for the recommendation =) http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33576

#17 JessicaPV

JessicaPV
          • 375 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 05:57 PM

In case you need a San Francisco photographer here is our story...

My husband and I started doing Wedding Photography in the Bay Area about four years, since then we moved to my hubbie's home town in Guadalajara (really close to Puerto Vallarta) where we have kept going with the business for the last year.

Since we have family at both ends (Mexico and the Bay Area) we shoot weddings at both places.

Right now I am in the Bay Area (Santa Cruz) and Rigo (my husband) is in Mexico. I you need anything we may be able to help out!

Check out our website!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users