Sign in to follow this  
Otis1230

Photo Souvenir

I love your pics. they seem very natural and everyone looked comfortable in the pics. i hate having my pic taken, so i want a photog that will make me feel comfortable. You look gorgeous. your dress looks perfect for you. i love the details especially on the train and the veil. looks beautiful together. you guys look so happy in your pics. Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing the link. i really want to book them for my wedding in November.

Those are beautiful! I love the box with your rings in it! And your bouquet is georgous w/ the blue flowers incorporated!

I like them a lot. You are beautiful and she was able to capture the setting....love the pics with the entire family and the palm trees in the background.

Oh I just loce your pics!

It's great to see pics from the same resort b/c I can totally visualize exactly where you were.

YOur wedding ceremony location was beautiful. That was my first choice until I set my sights on the gazebo.

You are absolutely gorgeous and I love your dress and veil!

Photosouvenir did a fabulous job. I can't recall how much you said they charged ... but I think they are the perfect option for Punta Cana weddings!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I can't wait to read your review!

If anyone wants more info on them let me know.. I know dreams is an issue but I talked with her and shes really trying to get it fixed. They did amazing job!!! They are worth every penny...