Photo

About to sack the MOH!!!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:57 PM

I've dumped her lol sent her text, the style she treats me!!, saying look its obviously too much trouble so don't worry about it, if you are coming without the kids then you aren't gonna be here in time to be a witness anyway.

Spoke to my best mate he is furious - he said and I quote "tell her to go get fucked" lmao so i kind of have!!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lucky k72
    BTW Hardy, I love reading your posts! Your'e so funny and your Brittish accent/ lingo is da bomb!!! That may sound dumb but i had to say it. lol.
    Thanks I sometimes have to re-think what I would normally say otherwise you wouldnt have a bloody clue what I was on about lol

#12 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 04:59 PM

I agree with Lucky about reading your posts :) I love them...but have to read really slowly to understand.

Anyway, yeah, I'd say get rid of her now. Definately as your MOH and maybe even as your friend. I can't believe she actually told you she swapped the gifts out. That would be the last time her kid got a gift from me!
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#13 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

I know but its not the kids fault his mother is a cow is it lol

On of our other mates hardly speaks to her anymore because she is only interested if there is a benefit to her! I've been pretty easy going but now she can poke off.

#14 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:30 PM

is your friend somehow related to my aunt? what is it with people not wanting to take 5 yr olds out of school for a day its not like the're going to miss long division day for fucks sake!

#15 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
          is your friend somehow related to my aunt? what is it with people not wanting to take 5 yr olds out of school for a day its not like the're going to miss long division day for fucks sake!
          omg...that was just too funny!!

But I agree...it seems like they're making things much more difficult than they really need to be. So I think it's good you "let her off the hook" for all this and can move on w/out all that drama. What a mess...

#16 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:57 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            Even if they did miss that day, it doesn't matter. I forgot how to do long division LONG time ago. You know, like right around the time they invented calculators. LOL
            Happily married since 2008

#17 stltk

stltk
            • 120 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 01:11 AM

You poor thing, this really sucks for you! I think what you did, just cutting her loose,tellin her just forget it, was the best thing you could have done. All her drama is stressing you out and it's not good for you. Because, believe it or not sucky MOH this is YOUR(Hartys) wedding not hers. So selfish, unbelievable! You are way better off w/o her. Asking you to re-arrange your wedding dates to accomodate their schedules...seriously

BTW, I had a somewhat similar situation, although not as bad for sure. When I was calling friends that said they would be there when we got married and that it was in November, one of our guy friends had the nerve to say "well just to let you know I am off the week of Thanksgiving, so that week would work for me" Uh, yeah, he said it, he wanted us to arrange our wedding plans around when HE was off work. People...UGGHH!

#18 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 13 May 2008 - 07:49 AM

God bless the girlfriends who actually book.

And Harty, I love your posts, too. I lived in London for a while and miss it terribly. Every once in a while I find myself rolling with laughter and then wondering if anyone else really understands what you're saying. I LOVE it!!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#19 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 08:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Maura
                that was soooo funny Maura!! But you are right, a couple days missed will not her the kid academically...sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

And I too enjoy reading your posts Harty.

#20 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:57 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by becks
                  God bless the girlfriends who actually book.

And Harty, I love your posts, too. I lived in London for a while and miss it terribly. Every once in a while I find myself rolling with laughter and then wondering if anyone else really understands what you're saying. I LOVE it!!!
                  I doubt it lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users