OMG Freaking Out!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:08 AM

I hope everything works out! Poor thing! Please keep us updated, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. The best thing you can do is support your cousin by doing whatever she may ask. Maybe have your mom pick up some magazine/crosswords, etc?

#12 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:15 AM

I'm sorry you were so worried last night! Any updates? I'm sure the little guy will be back to normal in no time - and he'll have some super cute booties to wear!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#13 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:44 PM

Thank you guys so much! I wasn't home so I missed the calls, but both my Mom & my cousin Shannon called me to say everything went well. I don't have many details because my Moms gone to bed now & Shannon & her husband are staying in a hotel to be near the hospital tonight so I'm going to get more info tomorrow. I feel soooo relieved though knowing that they both called me! Phew.

The booties & teddy bear should be sent out to me tomorrow.. so I can bring him his little gifts when I go see them! :) I think I'm going to give them space until they're feeling back to normal. I'll just make sure she knows (which I'm sure she does) that she can call me anytime she needs to talk! Afterall, I am unemployed! lol

#14 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
        • 2,183 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 11:57 PM

I'm glad she's doing better, thanks for the update.

#15 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

WHOOHOO!!!! I just got off the phone & Mac's on his way home!!!!!!!!

He's eating well & seems very happy - kicking his legs & yapping up a storm!
            I am so relieved that everything went so smoothly!!!! Thanks for everyone's kind words & concern! :)

#16 jajajaja

• VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

Yay! I'm so happy to hear it went well!
              Happily married since 2008

#17 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:23 PM

Aww I'm glad to hear the little guy is doing well :) Your gifts are super thoughtful!

#18 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,504 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

Yea! I'm glad he's ok. I know how nerve racking it is to have to be far away and feel like you're just sitting by the phone waiting for an update. My BFF in Texas had a preemie with lots of problems and she was in and out of the hospital for her first 2 weeks. I was so nervous for all of them!

Was he named after Ashley MacIsaac the singer?

#19 vale

• 437 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

That's so good to hear, relief all round.

#20 Yari

• VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 10:46 PM

That is great news.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users