Photo

Wedding Review @ Paradisus Punta Cana 4/19/08 -- **LONG but w/ PICS!**

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 amyblant

amyblant
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:48 AM

Your reviews have been so helpful in my planning! Thank you!

#42 Sah

Sah
    • 204 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:46 AM

Sooo beautiful! It looks like you had a perfect day!!! Gorgeous!!

#43 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:13 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by molly
        Great review!
        Thanks for the info...we are getting married there in Oct and your review was so helpful! Congrats!!
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by rdhbride
        your review is great , much usefull info:) i hope to have just as amazing day as you did:)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyblant
        Your reviews have been so helpful in my planning! Thank you!
        Thanks ladies! Glad I could help! Let me know if there are any other questions as your planning progresses!!!

#44 buttertart

buttertart
        • 5 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:00 AM

Thanks for the great review - Paridisus is one of the resorts I'm considering and your review was helpful! You look and your party look FAB! Best wishes :)

#45 sjcoregon6

sjcoregon6
          • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:14 PM

Thank you so much for your review! I am planning my wedding there and your thread really answered a lot of questions for me. I also loved the pictures! they show so much more than the web site. THANK YOU

#46 sjcoregon6

sjcoregon6
            • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:44 PM

I did think of a question or two. How was the area outside of the resort? Is there something to see and do? Also did you try out the golf course at all. My FI is a lover of golf and said a good golf course was a must. Did you use a phtographer from the resort or did you hire another vendor?

#47 uspoiledme

uspoiledme
              • 167 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:14 PM

OMG! Thanks so much for all of the great information! Your wedding was gorgeous. I read that you had a rehearsal dinner. The WC is telling me that because I have a large group that I would have to pay extra although all of the guests are staying on property. Did they charge you?

#48 tania809

tania809
                • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:04 PM

Thanks Tami! I wanted to ask you if everyone in your wedding stayed at Paradisus and if there was a cost per person and what were the conditions (minimum stay or amount of people staying at the resort etc.) Also, what did you do for music?? Did they have the dominican trio at your wedding? Also, does the 2,500 include your room? Great description! Thank you so much... I was always intrigued by the Paradisus since I visited the one in Puerto Rico.

#49 natashakc

natashakc
                  • 77 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

I just love your bridesmaid dresses-where did you happen to find them? They would be perefect for my girls but in pink

Great Review!!
                    Natasha & JoeGran Bahia Principe Bavaro, Punta CanaNovember 16th, 2009http://img.weddingco...vo5osqfalgz.png

#50 thiarazapata

thiarazapata
                    • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 10:00 AM

Hey Tami! Thanks for the review! Its great! Your pics look awesome! I was wondering if its not too much to ask for your invoice if you still have it.. just want to see what services you used.. if its TMI no worries! Thanks for the review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users