Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

Wedding Review @ Paradisus Punta Cana 4/19/08 -- **LONG but w/ PICS!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by molly View Post
Great review!
Thanks for the info...we are getting married there in Oct and your review was so helpful! Congrats!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhbride View Post
your review is great , much usefull info:) i hope to have just as amazing day as you did:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by amyblant View Post
Your reviews have been so helpful in my planning! Thank you!
Thanks ladies! Glad I could help! Let me know if there are any other questions as your planning progresses!!!

Thank you so much for your review! I am planning my wedding there and your thread really answered a lot of questions for me. I also loved the pictures! they show so much more than the web site. THANK YOU

I did think of a question or two. How was the area outside of the resort? Is there something to see and do? Also did you try out the golf course at all. My FI is a lover of golf and said a good golf course was a must. Did you use a phtographer from the resort or did you hire another vendor?

OMG! Thanks so much for all of the great information! Your wedding was gorgeous. I read that you had a rehearsal dinner. The WC is telling me that because I have a large group that I would have to pay extra although all of the guests are staying on property. Did they charge you?

Thanks Tami! I wanted to ask you if everyone in your wedding stayed at Paradisus and if there was a cost per person and what were the conditions (minimum stay or amount of people staying at the resort etc.) Also, what did you do for music?? Did they have the dominican trio at your wedding? Also, does the 2,500 include your room? Great description! Thank you so much... I was always intrigued by the Paradisus since I visited the one in Puerto Rico.

Hey Tami! Thanks for the review! Its great! Your pics look awesome! I was wondering if its not too much to ask for your invoice if you still have it.. just want to see what services you used.. if its TMI no worries! Thanks for the review!