Jump to content

Photo

Using Michael


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#11 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
  • Member
  • 584 posts

    Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

    Hi Ladies

    Thank you so much for the links! They were definetly useful! Jeff & I have taken a took and we are happy with our decision!

    I apologize for the late reply I havn't been able to getonline due to work! Thanks agains!

    #12 Ellipse22

    Ellipse22
    • Member
    • 584 posts

      Posted 13 May 2008 - 10:52 PM

      I meant to ask...

      How much for pictures and how many did you get?

      I have purchased the Royal Package which gives me 12 pics, cd & photo album.

      With the CD can we print pics ourselves?!?! Anyone do this?

      #13 msasfraz

      msasfraz
      • Jr. Member
      • 392 posts

        Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:16 PM

        unfortunately they are not in photbucket...they are simply jpeg format from email from the photoshop...i can email the pics to whoemever needs them...

        #14 Ellipse22

        Ellipse22
        • Member
        • 584 posts

          Posted 13 May 2008 - 11:51 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by msasfraz
          unfortunately they are not in photbucket...they are simply jpeg format from email from the photoshop...i can email the pics to whoemever needs them...
          You can email to me...ellipse22@hotmail.com

          #15 jmhein

          jmhein
          • Member
          • 665 posts

            Posted 14 May 2008 - 11:19 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ellipse22
            I meant to ask...

            How much for pictures and how many did you get?

            I have purchased the Royal Package which gives me 12 pics, cd & photo album.

            With the CD can we print pics ourselves?!?! Anyone do this?
            I'll have to get back to you on the price we paid because the price list is on my home computer, but we went with one step up from the free/basic package and that included 10 pics and a photo album, and then we paid for 100 photos on CD. We actually could only narrow it down to 108 photos, and Michael put the 108 plus the 10 in the photo album all on the CD for us for the price of 100. Very nice. You can absolutely print the pics yourselves off the CD or take them to Costco, London Drugs, Wal-Mart, etc, and get them to print off of the CD! We've done this many times and the photos are very high quality and turn out great.
            ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23


            My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

            #16 Camille

            Camille
            • Newbie
            • 21 posts

              Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:44 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by msasfraz
              unfortunately they are not in photbucket...they are simply jpeg format from email from the photoshop...i can email the pics to whoemever needs them...
              Could you please e-mail them to me too?

              Camile.Wilson1@gmail.com

              Thanks!

              #17 Ellipse22

              Ellipse22
              • Member
              • 584 posts

                Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by jmhein
                I'll have to get back to you on the price we paid because the price list is on my home computer, but we went with one step up from the free/basic package and that included 10 pics and a photo album, and then we paid for 100 photos on CD. We actually could only narrow it down to 108 photos, and Michael put the 108 plus the 10 in the photo album all on the CD for us for the price of 100. Very nice. You can absolutely print the pics yourselves off the CD or take them to Costco, London Drugs, Wal-Mart, etc, and get them to print off of the CD! We've done this many times and the photos are very high quality and turn out great.
                Thanks a bunch! I like the idea of printing pics from the CD. I dont really want to purchase additional pictures from him but would like more time. I have the Royal Package but it doesn't state how much time he provides.

                Thanks again!

                #18 J&M

                J&M
                • Jr. Member
                • 173 posts

                  Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:39 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ellipse22
                  I meant to ask...

                  How much for pictures and how many did you get?

                  I have purchased the Royal Package which gives me 12 pics, cd & photo album.

                  With the CD can we print pics ourselves?!?! Anyone do this?

                  Hi

                  We also had the Royal pkg. and received the mini album/10 prints.

                  We purchased 50 pics on a CD..video and had Chris 1 extra hour and the total was $770.00

                  $380.00 for the CD
                  $90.00 for extra hour
                  $300.00 for video


                  and yes you print off the CD (they came out great)

                  #19 Ellipse22

                  Ellipse22
                  • Member
                  • 584 posts

                    Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:06 PM

                    You have me thinking now lol

                    Here is what the Royal Package is for 2008:

                    RIU Royal Wedding Package 2008 includes:

                    * On-site wedding coordinator to help plan the special day
                    * Royal Decoration set up for the ceremony location for 40 people
                    * Bouquet of flowers for the bride and a matching boutonniere for the groom
                    * CD or recorded music during the ceremony
                    * Twelve color photographs along with a special photo album and CD
                    * Reception dinner for the wedding group at one of our specialty restaurants
                    * Wedding cake for up to ten people
                    * Two bottles of sparkling wine
                    * Natural body exfoliation for the bride and groom
                    * Ten percent discount on all spa services for the bride and the groom (restrictions apply)
                    * Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability upon arrival (External Jacuzzi Suites are not included)
                    * Breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding
                    * Surprise gift and fruit basket
                    * Minister/Judge service & wedding certificate are included
                    * Witnesses if required

                    This makes me wonder if the cd price you quoted is for the 50 pics and if the CD I get only has the 12 pictures I get with the album on it lol I'm also assuming that this package is for 1 hour of photo time?!?!?!
                    I will keep those prices in mind and I'll have to ask when I get there I guess....

                    #20 msasfraz

                    msasfraz
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 392 posts

                      Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:47 PM

                      i just emailed the pics to camille and elipse....




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users