Using Michael

Hi Ladies

Thank you so much for the links! They were definetly useful! Jeff & I have taken a took and we are happy with our decision!

I apologize for the late reply I havn't been able to getonline due to work! Thanks agains! smile159.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipse22 View Post
I meant to ask...

How much for pictures and how many did you get?

I have purchased the Royal Package which gives me 12 pics, cd & photo album.

With the CD can we print pics ourselves?!?! Anyone do this?
I'll have to get back to you on the price we paid because the price list is on my home computer, but we went with one step up from the free/basic package and that included 10 pics and a photo album, and then we paid for 100 photos on CD. We actually could only narrow it down to 108 photos, and Michael put the 108 plus the 10 in the photo album all on the CD for us for the price of 100. Very nice. You can absolutely print the pics yourselves off the CD or take them to Costco, London Drugs, Wal-Mart, etc, and get them to print off of the CD! We've done this many times and the photos are very high quality and turn out great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
I'll have to get back to you on the price we paid because the price list is on my home computer, but we went with one step up from the free/basic package and that included 10 pics and a photo album, and then we paid for 100 photos on CD. We actually could only narrow it down to 108 photos, and Michael put the 108 plus the 10 in the photo album all on the CD for us for the price of 100. Very nice. You can absolutely print the pics yourselves off the CD or take them to Costco, London Drugs, Wal-Mart, etc, and get them to print off of the CD! We've done this many times and the photos are very high quality and turn out great.
Thanks a bunch! I like the idea of printing pics from the CD. I dont really want to purchase additional pictures from him but would like more time. I have the Royal Package but it doesn't state how much time he provides.

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipse22 View Post
I meant to ask...

How much for pictures and how many did you get?

I have purchased the Royal Package which gives me 12 pics, cd & photo album.

With the CD can we print pics ourselves?!?! Anyone do this?

Hi

We also had the Royal pkg. and received the mini album/10 prints.

We purchased 50 pics on a CD..video and had Chris 1 extra hour and the total was $770.00

$380.00 for the CD
$90.00 for extra hour
$300.00 for video

and yes you print off the CD (they came out great)

You have me thinking now lol

Here is what the Royal Package is for 2008:

RIU Royal Wedding Package 2008 includes:

* On-site wedding coordinator to help plan the special day

* Royal Decoration set up for the ceremony location for 40 people

* Bouquet of flowers for the bride and a matching boutonniere for the groom

* CD or recorded music during the ceremony

* Twelve color photographs along with a special photo album and CD

* Reception dinner for the wedding group at one of our specialty restaurants

* Wedding cake for up to ten people

* Two bottles of sparkling wine

* Natural body exfoliation for the bride and groom

* Ten percent discount on all spa services for the bride and the groom (restrictions apply)

* Complimentary room upgrade subject to availability upon arrival (External Jacuzzi Suites are not included)

* Breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding

* Surprise gift and fruit basket

* Minister/Judge service & wedding certificate are included

* Witnesses if required

This makes me wonder if the cd price you quoted is for the 50 pics and if the CD I get only has the 12 pictures I get with the album on it lol I'm also assuming that this package is for 1 hour of photo time?!?!?!

I will keep those prices in mind and I'll have to ask when I get there I guess....