Destination Wedding Planners

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:12 AM

I think I was able to send her the message....thanks so much for your help!

#12 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:13 AM

Thanks for the information - you saved me $50 b/c I was under the impression that they'd do the same stuff that you thought they'd do. I sent an e-mail to the host to see if she can help narrow my search. Thanks again!

#13 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:14 AM

No problem. She'll be quick to reply!

I'm looking forward to hearing about the location you choose!
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#14 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:18 AM

Sounds like you're in the same boat I was - I really stressed about how to pick a location. But with the help of the girls on this forum, and just general research - we chose one (Las Caletas/Puerto Vallarta). Once you choose a site, it's likely there will be a WC that "comes with" the wedding, so you may not even need to hire an additional person - I'm not, and many girls aren't.

There are probably many girls that had a positive experience with dw.com - but I just was looking for something different. I wanted help picking the perfect location for US, ya know. I never felt like she was researching for me or helping me narrow down choices based on what my FI and I were looking for - she just didn't seem to have that knowledge. My that's my humble opinion!

#15 jfwolfe72

• 433 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 12:18 AM

Thanks! I'll be sure to let you know! And I hope you post pictures from your upcoming wedding in Cabo.....I bet it's going to be absolutely beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users