DJ: Mannia Cancun review

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#111 nikkilynn402

nikkilynn402
  • Site Supporter
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

Can someone send me DJ Mannia's contact information I would like to get a price quote for Cancun Palace May 2012!

#112 DJMannia

DJMannia
    • Vendor
    • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hi Nikkilynn402, You can contact us at info@manniacancun.com.mx It will be a pleasure attend you , Regards

#113 Essential0929

Essential0929
      • 236 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

I just booked DJ Mannia for my April 28, 2012 wedding! We're so excited after all of the great reviews.

#114 mandijacole

mandijacole
        • 156 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:44 PM

Just booked DJ Mannia for our November 2011 wedding.  I'm very glad to hear so many good reviews :)   

#115 loreli79

loreli79
          • 27 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Hola Mandijacole!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! It will be here before you know it!

Im getting married at ERC in April '12. I read above that you booked DJ Mannia for your wedding and I have a ton of questions! Is he the resort's DJ? Does the resort have a DJ, like they have a photographer? If so and you choose not to use their DJ is there an additional day pass fee in order to use him? Is he cheaper than the resort's DJ services? Nayeli gave me a price list that has DJ Services for 3 Hours listed at $1,200. 

Just trying to figure out the whole DJ thing, amongst other things! We are not looking for someone to MC during the dinner & reception. The most announcing we want is when we first walk in after the ceremony and into our first dance. Maybe prompt people to get up and dance but that's about it. We will provide an entire play list. How extensive are the services DJ Mannia is providing, and for how long?

Thank you in advance for getting back to me! :) :) :)

#116 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:37 AM

don't forget his other reviews here: http://www.bestdesti...tion-punta-cana

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#117 katrina305

katrina305
            • 91 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:25 AM

I used DJ Mannia for my wedding this past July and he was awesome!! I am the BIGGEST slacker and never even gave him songs to play (i even gave him my first dance song like 2 hours befor the reception lol)  and he did an amazing job!! everyone was dancing the whole night!

#118 DNwedding

DNwedding
              • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

Hi, I am finding DJ Mannia's prices on the high side - were any of you able to negotiate better prices for him? Is it always Carlos, or did some of you have other DJ's? Thanks for your help!

#119 MELISSADANG

MELISSADANG
                • Site Supporter
                • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 06:20 AM

thank you so much for your detailed review!

#120 rykell

rykell
                  • 170 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

could you possibly tell me what the cost of the lighted dance floor was through his company?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users