#31 Christine

Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:05 PM

I was really happy that Jeremy didn't kill himself, I think it will be good for him to work through everything, including the death of his girlfriend which really kicked off him going to Iraq.
I am a little mad about them making Joan blind, not sure how that story line will play out but at least she will be coming home, unfortunately if she is blind she won't be able to stay in the army so that kinda ruins them being a part of the "family on base".

I also hope that Chase gets his head out of his arse and realizes that he is being a big jerk.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#32 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 10:43 PM

We don't know if Joan is blind yet...the surgery might help.

I am glad Jeremy didn't kill himself too.

#33 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:46 PM

last night was a good episode, I am getting excited to see how this all turns out for the group.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#34 krizstyling

krizstyling
    • 90 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:49 AM

I just LOVE Joan and her husband SO MUCH. They are by FAR my favorite couple. That redhead lady, Lenore, UGH! I just want her goneee!!

Roxy and Pamela are probably my least two favorite characters on the show lately but I used to LOVE them. I'm not sure what it is....hmm.

#35 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:41 PM

really Roxy has really grown on me. I also think Pamela is one tough chick all that she has done for her family, given up a career she loved, being a surrogate to help pay their bills and raise her kids basically alone never knowing when her husband will drop in and out...pretty amazing woman and probably very similar to many military wives (not all but many)

#36 krizstyling

krizstyling
      • 90 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 02:10 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        really Roxy has really grown on me. I also think Pamela is one tough chick all that she has done for her family, given up a career she loved, being a surrogate to help pay their bills and raise her kids basically alone never knowing when her husband will drop in and out...pretty amazing woman and probably very similar to many military wives (not all but many)
        I think that is what made me love Pamela so much before, all that she had done. She was definitely my favorite by FAR in past seasons. I'm not sure what it is! I cannot put my finger on it. But thank you so much for reminding me why I fell in love with these characters in the first place!

I do like all of them. The character growth on this show is just amazing!

#37 june92012

june92012
        • 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

Caught this on net flix one of my favorite shows!

#38 babystace1985

babystace1985
          • 155 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

I loved AW, Watched it from season 1 to the end. I started to loose interest when Claudia Joy went missing from the cast but they got me back towards the  end of the last season with all the new characters developing. Too bad its over now.

Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users