Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Army Wives

I just didn't like how they went from her taking Amanda to school all bandaged up-I knew something was wrong with it because the one girl wouldn't eat in the beginning, then they flash to the train station and she isn't scraped up at all and in a fancy dress...so odd!

I thought it was a good show. It was confusing in the beginning because of the flashbacks and her dreaming. It was definitely sad, but well worth watching it.

I read that they are scheduled to do 19 episodes so they should really get into these women's lives this season. I am really happy its back.

I thought the first show was really good. The dream was confusing however, it was almost like Claudia Joy was letting Amanda go. That somehow through her dream she connected with her daughter and was telling her it was ok to let go. I can not wait to see more episodes. I really hope that Denise doesn't leave her husband for the "new" doctor.

I don't think she will leave her husband, but I do think that someone's hubby is bound to die this season.

I love this show! I got into about 1/2 way through last year. I have TVio yet stayed up til 11pm watching (after a late saturday night!) and then couldn't sleep! Man it was a rough Monday...lol Can't wait for next weeks episode.

bump.gif not sure if anyone still watches this show, but I am so super excited that its back!!!

I watch the show and love it! It come back next Sunday right? I will be in Mexico but will catch it when I come back. It is a bit like a soap opera, with lots of stories going on. I am super excited!!!