Photo

Rsvp

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 bgarfias

bgarfias
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

so do you have the guests rsvp to the wedding travel agent or to you for their bookings?

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:56 PM

I guess I dont fully understand your question...I had my guests book with my TA if they wanted to but they could make their own arrangements too. My TA has been giving me updates as to how many have booked. But when I send out my invites the RSVP will come back to me. That will be how I know for sure the count. Hope that helped a little?

#3 KHarrod

KHarrod
      • 902 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:36 PM

I have my guests to RSVP on my wedding website and with my travel agent.

#4 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by bgarfias
          so do you have the guests rsvp to the wedding travel agent or to you for their bookings?
          Have the guests rsvp to you but include the information to contact the TA so they can book on their own. This will save you a lot of hassle.

#5 Myda77

Myda77
          • 821 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:37 AM

I did both. I will be having the guests contact my travel agent to book the travel arrangements and me to let me know if they will be attending.
            Maida & Tomas
            Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#6 Bride010101

Bride010101
            • 1,547 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 10:27 AM

Both I guess. I am asking them to RSVP to me by our website or via phone. But I also gave them the TA information and it is there responsibility to set up their trip. My TA is keeping me updated on who books through her.

#7 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 12:06 PM

I had them RSVP to me but included all the travel agent info in our save the dates.

#8 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:54 PM

I have not sent a formal invitation requesting a response yet. My travel agent has agreed to call with an update on how many guests have booked every two weeks. I will likely send out invites in june and ask for responses back in september....I hope that is enought time to get all my ducks in a row for the the big day as far as guests are concerned.
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#9 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:33 AM

I didn't send out invitations are there were so few being asked but all have said they'll be going but only one couple booked lol now there's a surprise!! so they are all getting a deadline and if they don't respond or book they're off the list

#10 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

I did not sent out invitations yet with rsvp just STD. We are having our guests contact the TA then she will let us know who booked.
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users