Photo

Let's talk about our problem areas!

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

Ok I was thinking we could start a thread and talk about our problem areas. Not only to vent about it but maybe we can help each other out. For example one of us may have a good tip or exercise to tone that specific part of the body.

Okay I'll start. I cannot get rid of the my back fat. It is so gross and no matter how much weight I lose, it just sits there, underneath my bra, staring at me and tormenting me. I also cannot for the life of me tone my gut.

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:01 PM

My tire and my LUB are what kills me. I have never had them truly be flat. Thank goodness for spanx.

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Ok I was thinking we could start a thread and talk about our problem areas. Not only to vent about it but maybe we can help each other out. For example one of us may have a good tip or exercise to tone that specific part of the body.

Okay I'll start. I cannot get rid of the my back fat. It is so gross and no matter how much weight I lose, it just sits there, underneath my bra, staring at me and tormenting me. I also cannot for the life of me tone my gut.
        I am totally with you. I have got to get rid of this! It's annoying the heck out of me. Can't wait to hear about solutions. :)

#4 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:11 PM

my stomach and my arm flab

#5 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
          • 279 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Nrvsbride

OMG, I'm so with you, no matter how much weight I lose, its always there. I've done all kinds of back exercises and weights, nothing works. I'm open to suggestions.
            Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#6 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
            • 298 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:16 PM

My stomach and my thighs. I HATE THEM!! I have to constantly hold my gut in and my thighs are starting to show signs of cellulite (this is so embarassing). I'm only 27, I shouldn't have any signs of cellulite.... what the !!!

#7 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lucy106
                My tire and my LUB are what kills me. I have never had them truly be flat. Thank goodness for spanx.
                Ok how come spanx doesn't work that well for me. It just squishes my flub to other places. Then I look like the Michelin man. I've even tried the higher ones and they just roll down.

Anyways, I'm on the back fat boat- and everywhere else fat grows boat.
                Happily married since 2008

#8 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:18 PM

I HATE my thighs.. Seriously when I was working out all the time doing kick boxking I still couldn't get them to look the way I wanted.. Course now I'm not working out and they are fat and gross oh and lets not forget pale as a ghost which makes them look even worse.

#9 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:20 PM

I hate my skin. I have finally got rid of the acne but I have scarring BLAH!

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      I hate my skin. I have finally got rid of the acne but I have scarring BLAH!
                      OMG me too. My goodness I'm 34 years old, I would think I shouldn't be breaking out like a school girl at my age.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users