Sign in to follow this  
lucy106

Duggar Family Pregnant with 18th Child

Ok I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I find this to be ridiculous. Even if they can afford all their children, we are severely overcrowded and the fact that they just keep popping out kids is too much for me. I mean really! Sheesh!

Not to mention how the kids may feel. I think I caught this show once- the children don't really get to be children. They have an assigned buddy system. It's ridiculous- if the parents can afford all the kids, great. Obviously they can't afford the time to care for them without the help of the older siblings. Just stop already!

Yeah I just feel like it is not fair to the kids at all. I mean I guess they dont know any different but how will they survive in reality? Like the business world or a relationship. Its just very different.

Honestly though can they really afford 18 college tuitions? I think the mom is a stay at home mom right? So unless the dad is a trillionaire I don't think that's happening.

And it seems like all the kids are ever doing is chores. Tons of laundry to do. It takes forever just to do James and my laundry, I can't even imagine what it would be like to do laundry for 20 people. Its complete insanity. Honestly if I saw that women on the street I would hand her a condom. Enough is enough already. Menopause needs to pay that women a visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
P.S Who has time to have sex when you have 17 kids at home to take care of? Sheesh!
OMG - you're too freakin' funny!!!