• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:24 PM

I am starting up a business after my wedding (just a side project, not quiting the day job) to design custom blogs for google blogger. I'll be doing stuff like custom backgrounds, slideshow headers, larger pictures, etc. Just all the stuff that makes a blog more unique than the templates.

As many of you know, planning my wedding has become a design hobby for me. I want to start up a side project after the wedding to keep doing all these projects.

So I'm trying to come up with a name for my website.

Blog Designs? Blog Science?

I'm calling my design website "Morgan's Photolab" and the tagline is "A scientist addicted to photoshop."

i'd love to hear your ideas! TIA!

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:31 PM

Morgan, that's a great idea and so glad you are putting your creativity to good use. I will have to see if my creative side can come up with anything, I am usually not great at the stuff though.

#3 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

What if you keep the "lab" part as your brand. So something like Morgan's Bloglab. A scientist addicted to blog design -- or something?

#4 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:33 PM

or maybe something with chemistry? Sorry my mind is fried. I'm thinking of the sunny weather outside and beer. LOL
          Happily married since 2008

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Janet
            What if you keep the "lab" part as your brand. So something like Morgan's Bloglab. A scientist addicted to blog design -- or something?
            Oh, I like that! Then I can put little science pics throughout as my theme. Maybe E. coli Morgan will make a reappearance.

My header has a photograph on one side & a beaker on the other. i'd show you but the whole thing is a mess right now. It's still in an experiemental stage so it looks like a train wreck. I'm slowly putting this all together so that after my wedding I can start taking on some projects. I am excited about it. I have really loved the creative outlet I have found by wedding planning.

Thanks Janet, I think that will be my title. I might just make it Bloglab.com if it isn't taken. They can all be a branch of Morgan's DesignLab.

#6 Kristie O

Kristie O
            • Banned
            • 369 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 04:10 PM

Blogpop.com Hahah:)

#7 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:03 PM

I'm glad you like it!

#8 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:45 PM

I'm a little offended that Nibblets isn't part of your mix... HA HA I like where you are going with this though. I can't want to see what you come up with.

#9 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                  • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:14 PM

Blogtronics

I dont know. I will keep thinking... but i love the idea! You are sooooo creative!!!!

#10 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                    • 1,266 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:15 PM

Blogatude

blogs with a little bit of attitude....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users