Yes, we have the neighbor from hell.... **updated**

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is just an old bitty who has nothing else to do but complain.

It is basically done, the second story everything is built, but they said they might make him take it down. I don't know how they can do that!

We are getting ready to talk to the builder to see what he says. Amos is thinking raising the roof on the house, omg, this is going to turn into a real project!

Shelley I am not trying to highjack but these sisters that live down the block are the same way as your neighbor. They call the town on every little thing. They are a nightmare and make everyone's lives a living hell. People try to get back at them but they can't b/c these sisters are so crafty that they are never violating anything. And they harass people to the point where they know its legal.

This woman sounds awful and she will find a way to get everything for you ruined. If your garage is taller than your house you might be technically violating some town ordinance or something. So the bitch one upped you and is probably going to get it tore down.

I would ruin this women's life. RUIN IT!

I'm sure Lauren and I can come up with plenty of immature things to do to this woman. Rocks in her gas tank, letting your dog take a shit on her lawn, etc. People like this need to be stopped!

Ok really bad story- Our friend parked at another friends apt complex. The spot he parked in was not marked as a "residential" only spot. He was there for less than an hour. He came out of the house to find his car gone. The asshole who parks there every day view it's "his" spot and had his car towed. So at 11pm at night, my friend had to go to the impound lot and pay $400 to get his car out.

He got drunk the next day and let's say- accidentally damaged the neighbor's car. While for some this isn't morally ethical, but I think his revenge felt sweet.

I know. I just don't really think anything we can do will bother her.

She called the county 3 times in a week on Amos for his tow truck, which is totally fine to have at our house, it is not a commercial tow truck and small enough)

She literally makes our life hell. Amos said that we can't do anything to her car or property, because he doesn't like people messing with his property.

I really want to make this bitches life a living hell....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Ok really bad story- Our friend parked at another friends apt complex. The spot he parked in was not marked as a "residential" only spot. He was there for less than an hour. He came out of the house to find his car gone. The asshole who parks there every day view it's "his" spot and had his car towed. So at 11pm at night, my friend had to go to the impound lot and pay $400 to get his car out.

He got drunk the next day and let's say- accidentally damaged the neighbor's car. While for some this isn't morally ethical, but I think his revenge felt sweet.

she does that same shit! Yes, we have a lot of cars and we have to move them around sometimes. If we park across the street, she leaves a note on our cars saying "I will call Auto Barn and have your car towed" She is really nasty!