Photo

Never thought I would say this....

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:56 AM

But after fostering the last puppy "Lady" I pretty much decided that I didn't want to foster puppies anymore because OMG Lady was a little devil. :-) However, our rescue group just received a male Boston/pug mix along with his 4 puppies (we have no idea what happened to the mother) They were all covered from head to toe in ticks, the poor Dad even had one stuck to his wee wee (ouch) So their was a huge cry for help, and after seeing their adorable little faces we offered to help out with the puppies. Rumor has it that we might end up getting "TWO" of them, they are 10-12 weeks old right now. Here are the puppies, the only one we "think" we may get is Zora the only brown one of the group.. Isn't she just so freakin adorable? The good thing is that we still have a waiting list on families that want to adopt a puppy, so I'm sure they won't be around for long. I will say that I have enjoyed an entire week of just my boys, oh how they are going to hate us if we end up fostering two puppies.. lol

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 KACENGG

KACENGG
    • VIP Member
    • 106 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:35 AM

Haha Tammy - Never say never. I'm not surprised that you are considering taking in more puppies once you saw their cute little faces!!!! They are adorable. Thank goodness Lady didn't have to stay with you too long. Just think, even TWO puppies can't be as bad as one Lady! Good luck!
      Kim & Erik
      November 9, 2007
      RIU Palace
      Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 10:55 AM

ROFL,, yeah I wish their was some sort of guarantee on that.. lol Knowing my luck they will both end up being clones of Lady.. ROFL..

#4 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:17 AM

holy cuteness! Tammy they are adorable and have obviously been through a hard time, I am sure they will find homes soon and you won't have them for too long.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:19 AM

Oh they are the cutest of cute! No wonder why you couldn't say no. And who the hell could treat such adorable things like that so poorly? I want to hunt down the person and shove a bunch of ticks up their wee wees.
          Happily married since 2008

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:29 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            I want to hunt down the person and shove a bunch of ticks up their wee wees.

#7 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:57 AM

OMG they are soooooo adorable!!!!!

That's just plain old manipulation. How do they expect you to say no when they show you a photo like that?? That's dirty pool!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#8 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
            • 2,183 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:11 PM

They are absolutely precious! I love them!

#9 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

OMG Tammy - those freakin pups are so cute it hurts to look at them. I would have had to say YES too - they are so sweet!!!

#10 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                • 2,262 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:33 PM

God that 3rd one looks evil lmao and defo from gremlins lmao you couldn't turn them down tho lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users