Vendor Help Ocho Rios

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:32 AM

Good Morning Ladies

Our wedding is at the Ruins in Ochi and so far I am booking each of my vendors on my own just as if I were having the wedding in NY. At any rate I was wondering if anyone had any vendor recommendations for

1. Cake/Bakeries

2. Hair/Make-Up Salons or Artists who will come to your Hotel

These are the last two vendors I need. Thanks for any help you can give...

~Landra

#2 AmandaR

AmandaR
    • 241 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 06:11 PM

Kudos to you for taking that on yourself! If all goes well, maybe you've found yourself a new career?!?

Amanda

#3 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
      • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Asteff2001
        Kudos to you for taking that on yourself! If all goes well, maybe you've found yourself a new career?!?
        LOL I am thinking about it but I am also interested in photography. When I looked in to full fledge planners down there I just felt they were way over priced.

#4 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
        • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:25 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MoWife
          I got my cake from Future Bakery in Ocho Rios and it was great. Unfortunately, they do not have a website but let me see if I can find their contact info and maybe a picture of the cake. Everyone said how delicious it was.
          I rember that name becasue they did boxer Lenox Lewis' cake when his wedding was featured in Instyle. I was searching for their contact info and the only listing I found for them was in the Jamaica Business Regsitry but no phone number and they were metioned in a few news articles in the Jamaican newspapers.

That would be great if you could get their contact info

#5 PoeticJustice

PoeticJustice
          • 91 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MoWife
            Oha and what hotel are you staying at? Do they have a salon? Having their stylists come to your room may be the easiest cheapest way to go.
            I am staying in MoBay but then I will be coming to Ochi on Friday and I am lookin ginto a few boutique hotels that do not have salons. I actually found a salon in Ochi yesterday that came highly recommended and they will come to my room

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users