Sign in to follow this  
soltamargo

Excellence Riviera, Great place for weddings!

I just returned from a vacation at Excellence to celebrate our engagement. We were there from 8/29-9/2. I had a fantastic time! This is one of the best resorts I have ever stayed at. The staff were all really friendly and helpful. I felt guilty not tipping all of the wait staff b/c they were all soooo great. The food was awesome... especially the breakfast buffet at the Barcelona. Room service is included in the all-inclusive... I thought that was pretty awesome. I have never stayed at an all-inclusive that included that. The Spa was amazing. My fiance and I got a couples massage. Unlike some spas, the steam room and water therapy are a standard part of the massage. The lazy river and pools are great. We did an excursion to the Mayan ruins in Tulum. The beach at this site is the most beautiful beach I have ever seen! The white powdery sand is amazing. I cannot say enough good things about this place.

Courtney

I wish I would have read these reviews before picking out my location!!!

But...I may stay there for our honeymoon. We haven't picked out a hotel for the last 4 days of our trip.

How exciting!!!

Hmm. I think I might be seriouslly considering the Excellence Riviera Maya. We are getting married in June of 10 and still looking at locations

I am sooo excited about getting married at Excellence Riviera. Wow, I can hardly wait. Beside the cost to upgrade the wedding packages, I'm really contented with all of the information this site has on it.