Photo

Hola

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sailor

Sailor
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:05 PM

Hi Everyone, I am new to this site. I am getting married in the Mayan Riviera on November 20/06.

The time is flying by.

Is anyone else out there getting married in November 06 or getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe Akumal?
    November 20, 2006

This day I will marry my best friend!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:19 PM

WELCOME!! I don't know anyopne getting married nov. 6 but put it in the calendar above so we can keep track...

the riviera maya is gorgeous...i wanted to get married there but we are on the west coast so cabo was a better call for us.

i heard the riviera maya/cancun area is looking great..even better and more beautiful than before the hurricanes!

post some info in the vbpicgallery of your color scheme, dress, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 11:04 PM

welcome sailor! I am getting married just a few days before you -- 11/11/06. I am getting so excited! (We will be in Cabo though) Tonight we were just working on writing our ceremony, which is yet another step in the process to make it seem so real! Welcome to the boards!

#4 Jennifer

Jennifer
      • 218 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 12:04 PM

Welcome Sailor!

#5 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 09:21 PM

welcome sailor! your date (and janets) is coming up so soon. do you have much left to do?
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users