-1 reply to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:51 PM

In the heart of Cozumel Island on the beautiful Caribbean Sea and on the edge of the world-famous Palancar Reef, lies the only 5-star resort within walking distance of the main plaza. Cozumel Palace offers 174 rooms with Mediterranean architecture, daily and nightly entertainment and complete water sports facilities. Cozumel Palace also features ocean view rooms, all junior suites, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a gym, diving snorkeling, 2 swimming pools (including an infinity pool), a kids club and a swim-up bar. Room amenities include hair dryer, coffee maker, purified water, in-room safe, telelphone and satellite TV. Enjoy tours to the area's most famous attractions as part of the All-Inclusive plan. Plus! Enjoy exchange privileges at selected Palace Resorts.

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Jackie

Jackie
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 06:36 PM

Link to the Cozumel Palace wedding package cost page.

http://www.palaceres....ntro_split.asp
    My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 cutierosie

cutierosie
    • 191 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:01 PM

I am considering this place, but there is no info on the reception cost for 60 people.

The package says "Dinner reservations for the wedding party up to 35 guests" does this mean reception? it doesn't state whether they can have 60 guests, or what the cost of additional guests over 35 is....if anyone knows, please post THANKS

#4 ccone

ccone
      • 28 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:21 PM

Im wondering the same thing... And also, if I book 25 rooms with them then it says you get free private functions... does this mean my reception wll be free (I know extras will cost) but the basic dinner/drinks for 2 hours? This just seems way to good to be true... Does anyone know anything?

#5 Bethanykd

Bethanykd
        • 33 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:50 PM

I was wondering about Cozumel Palace for a honeymoon? We will be going to Cozumel for our honeymoon after our wedding at Dreams Tulum and I haven't been there since it was Plaza Las Glorias...

#6 angelalanahung

angelalanahung
          • 174 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Bethanykd
            I was wondering about Cozumel Palace for a honeymoon? We will be going to Cozumel for our honeymoon after our wedding at Dreams Tulum and I haven't been there since it was Plaza Las Glorias...
            Hi,

Does anyone have photos of weddings that have taken place here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users