Sign in to follow this  
NYJen

Seven teaser pics from Juan Carlos

Jen, Wow your pics are great. the first two are my favorite. Can I ask? how long does it take to get the rest of your pics? Im considering using Juan myself he does great photos. But I'm not the patient one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008bride View Post
Jen, Wow your pics are great. the first two are my favorite. Can I ask? how long does it take to get the rest of your pics? Im considering using Juan myself he does great photos. But I'm not the patient one.
Stupidly, I never discussed this with him. But from what I've seen on here, it normally takes around 3 months. However, Juan Carlos had ordered some photo editing equipment and had it sent to me so I could bring it to Cabo for him. And apparently this makes the editing a lot faster. So although he told me there are two other brides ahead of me, I'm hoping to get my pics soon. It's been 5 weeks since the wedding and I'm trying really hard to be patient. It's KILLING me though. LOL!!!!

The only patients I have are for my daughter. And she using them all up.LOL. Sounds great. If the rest of your pics are as good as the first. It will be worth the wait.

Another late comer to the discussion, but I love all your teasers. I agree with you, I would have a harder time waiting after seeing such great teasers. I would probably be fighting with myself whether I should have seen the teasers or not. LOL!