My Las Caletas Pro Pics- Photog Elizabeth Lloyd

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 edna

edna
  • Site Supporter
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:24 PM

So much waiting and my stupid firewall is not letting me in , but as soon as I get home I will check your pics as well as Jen's teasers!!! YOHOOOOOOO!!!

#32 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
    • VIP Member
    • 3,405 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:24 PM

Oh my goodness I didn't want them to end! You two looked so happy and over the moon! The smile on your face was just radient! I really want to see more more more! I loved the table with the brown runner...it looked really pretty. I'm so glad you have so many great pics to choose from!

#33 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      Everyone is laughing because my dad answered the "who gives this woman away?" question with "Her mother, I and VISA." Oh the comedian.
      hahaha, too funny :)
      The dress is a swimsuit cover up at Target. It was terri cloth (sp?) and so comfy. I would loan it but I wore it like everyday around the pool too. It's probably really gross. I bet Target still has them and it was like only $20 or less. I can't remember- but super cheap! I had a pink one too!
      ooh i gotta go to target today! thanks!

haha yep- everyone does it so I don't feel bad. We have an employee dining room that's buffet style. We get to eat for free. I try to ignore it most days and eat just an english muffin but today is waffle day and I'm so giddy!
      OMG FREE EMPLOYEE BUFFETT? i could not handle that. i would be so freakin tubby. you are so lucky!

#34 h&a

h&a
      • 321 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:39 PM

Rachel, those are amazing pictures! You look so beautiful! Everything looked perfect... you have a gorgeous smile!

#35 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:46 PM

Those pictures really capture the beauty of LC and you of course!!! can't wait to see more. I love the one of you and your Dad, awe so cute. Also the ones with you and your bridal party turned out really nice!

#36 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

Wow Rachel! The pictures are AMAZING!!!! You look SO beautiful! The flowers were gorgeous!

I can't wait for disc 2! I'm sure that's where the fun reception and fire dancer shots are!

#37 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:56 PM

Yes- we got some great dancing shots. I died laughing at a few of them. I can't wait to share!
            Happily married since 2008

#38 PaulaV

PaulaV
            • VIP Member
            • 2,813 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:02 PM

You are glowing in your pictures!
              Your wedding dress is so unique, beautiful colour!

Hey, the starfish is in one piece!

#39 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PaulaV
                You are glowing in your pictures!
                Your wedding dress is so unique, beautiful colour!

Hey, the starfish is in one piece!
                haha yep! The tube worked. I'm giving it to Saraha. I hope it makes it to another bride.

So is the geneology right on this: Sassygirl (Sarah), Tob1kanobe (Toby), Paula, me, then Sarah. I tried to do some research so I could start a little card to recognize all brides of this particular starfish. I think it's cute to know who it's been to!

#40 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 11:03 PM

Ok added the second link to view the last half of the pics! It's a lot of group shots, but there are a bunch of detail pics too! I love the LC night shots too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users