My Las Caletas Pro Pics- Photog Elizabeth Lloyd

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#11 melody

• 236 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 06:56 AM

Beautiful pictures! you look beautiful and so happy...I agree your photographer got some great shots.

#12 becks

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:21 AM

OMG Rachel!!!!! You look amazing. Your smile is humungous!

Yay!!! Your photos are SO great!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#13 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:28 AM

oh yay! i ended up going to bed earlier than planned, but this is the first thing i got on the computer to check for this morning! going to look now :)

first of all, elizabeth took some awesome pics. her work is beautiful and personal, love it!

wow rach, i would be in tears right now if i wasn't at work with passengers staring at me :)
    those pictures are my absolute favorite las caletas ones ever. you looked so amazing, just gorgeous. your dress was beautiful, it fit you so perfect, and the lace was just stunning! your hair was perfect, the occansey veil was amazing. you had the most beautiful sparkle in your eyes that day!
    my favorite pics are the one where you just arrived at the "altar" and everyone is laughing for some reason, the one of steve in the red hammock, and the ones of you in the window of the casita.

ok, enough gushing. i am so happy for you and so glad you got your cd's! i can't wait to see the rest of the fun that ensued after the ceremony!

my only Q, where did you get the really cute black dress thing you were wearing when you were getting ready? wanna loan it for my something borrowed??

#14 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:40 AM

Wow amazing pics you look so happy and stunning in all of them!

#15 Pazoop

• 223 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:48 AM

LOVE THEM!!!! Love, love, love them! Rachel they are fantastic pictures and you look stunning and so did your whole wedding day! Your new hubby is an adorable cutie too (if I may say) and I think the pictures of him and his best man are really great (did you upload all of them or did you screen? because the ones I saw were awesome -- loved the pic of them both skipping stones)...

As for you, my dear, I don't know...I loved pic 196, 418, 241, 036, 510...basically any photo where you have that amazing, beautiful smile!!! And there are so, so many of them it's fantastic. The bridal party photo with the sunlight in the background is great too with just the girls!

(BTW, I love that he dipped you back for the kiss!)

Can't wait to see more! Thanks so much for your 5 hours worth of patience to post them!

Las Caletas Wedding and TTD Slideshow
        Photos by the awesome Nathaniel Thompson

#16 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:53 AM

YAY! so glad you finally got them! well worth the wait...they are AMAZING! you look AMAZING and so happy! Congrats again!

Yet another beautiful LC wedding! I love your bouquet and dress! BEAUTIFUL! can't wait to see more!

#17 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:57 AM

RAchel!!!! you look beautiful!

i LOVE your e-ring - is it an antique?

where did you get the guys shirts?

i can't wait to see the rest - there are SO many good pics but my absolute FAV right now is the one before the ceremony where you are holding your bouquet up high towards the sky - there is something about the lighting/shadows - i love that pic!!!! xoxo

#18 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:59 AM

She did a great job with your pics. I can't wait for CD2, hehe. thanks for sharing with us.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#19 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:04 AM

Wow Rachel.. gorgeous! There's not one pic where you don't have the biggest smile on your face :)

#20 Kat81

• VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by NYJen
                  WOW, these are really great pics!!! BTW - I LOVE your gold dress and jewelry - ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! Everything and everybody looked so great. I love the pic of your DH looking at the camera when he went to take the ring from his BM. The expression on his face is priceless.
                  I love that picture too that was my favorite of him! Those turned out sooo amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users