Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

My Las Caletas Pro Pics- Photog Elizabeth Lloyd

I am so lame...found it!

Okay I love your pictures and I totally cried. I showed my FI them and he was like NICE! I love your hair, the table runners, dress, makeup, the cake boxes, everything!! I love it all!!!

You looks so beautiful and happy. Yay, you are a married woman! So happy for you.

I was sick. I know- I totally forgot I was too. I'm so glad I didn't look painful! LOL We are getting the wedding video soon- now, there's not hiding the sickness there. I know I will sound like a toad during the vows. It was painful to hear.

Oh I love the second disc! So Amazing!! So do you have the most beautiful skin ever invented or the best makeup ever? I need to know what you used for makeup? Did you have to reapply? Your skin is just glowing!!

Aww thanks! I do not have good skin. Thankfully it didn't act up before the wedding so the Skin Gods loved me.

I just used Mac Studio Fix foundation and used primer as a base. I dusted it with studio fix powder. I basically used everything MAC cause I went to one of their "pro make up artist" shows- which basically the girls that work behind the counter. I also bought their bronzer, blush and eyeshadows.

I bought blotting paper but forgot to use it. I also forgot to touch up anything! I was kinda disappointed I didn't remember because my face looks too shiney for my liking towards the end of the pics. OH well!