My Las Caletas Pro Pics- Photog Elizabeth Lloyd

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:09 AM

Updated- I loaded these in shutterfly so you don't have to sign up for an account!

Enjoy!

http://share.shutter....id=link4&v_r=t
    Happily married since 2008

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:17 AM

Yay!

Well, I'm glad you've got your priorities straight Rachel!

Going to look at them now...

#3 Aimless911

Aimless911
      • 391 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:29 AM

RACHEL!!!

Those turned out AMAZING!!! You are such a beautiful bride...and your smile is soooo contagious...your cheeks must have hurt by the end of the day you were smiling so much! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves and you all looked so relaxed!!!

CONGRATULATIONS again...and can't wait to see round two of the pix!!!

#4 Dbld78

Dbld78
        • Banned
        • 665 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:37 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Aimless911
          RACHEL!!!

Those turned out AMAZING!!! You are such a beautiful bride...and your smile is soooo contagious...your cheeks must have hurt by the end of the day you were smiling so much! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves and you all looked so relaxed!!!

CONGRATULATIONS again...and can't wait to see round two of the pix!!!

I was going to say the same thing about her smile too....lol!

Rachel your day looks like it was prefect and the two of you look soooo happy. You looked amazing and congratulations! I can't wait to see the other half!

#5 NYJen

NYJen
          • 1,326 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:42 AM

WOW, these are really great pics!!! BTW - I LOVE your gold dress and jewelry - ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! Everything and everybody looked so great. I love the pic of your DH looking at the camera when he went to take the ring from his BM. The expression on his face is priceless.

#6 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

Oh my goodness Rachel ~ your pics are so freaking beautiful!!!!! You were glowing that day, your dress was perfect, your makeup and hair looked amazing, I loved your earrings, the bouquet was fabulous, your bridesmaids looked gorgeous, your hubbie and you look so cute together, and the atmosphere looked spectacular. And was that your mom with the strapless dress with the pink sash? I'm assuming it was because you resemble each other so much - she looked so happy and beautiful ~ YAY for hot moms!! Ok, can you tell I loved everything?? lol

Your photog certainly did a wonderful job, I'm sitting here waiting for you to post up the rest of the pics ~ WOW ~ so excited for you. These pics are so beautiful!!!

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:43 AM

Rachel I forgot how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress. Love it!

OK, for some reason # 141 is like one of my favorite pictures... I just love his smirk! Too funny...

You look soooo happy in all your pictures. I love your smile. You looked gorgeous!

#8 Saraha

Saraha
                • 2,597 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 01:55 AM

UHHHHHH Thats my sigh of relief and happiness! They are UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL!! wow such a gorgeous bride. It was def. well worth the wait!

#9 happyone

happyone
                  • 223 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:10 AM

I love your pictures! Your dress, your hair, smile, everything was amazing!

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 03:08 AM

I love them!! You were a beautiful bride but I already knew that from the teasers...lol I love the smirk in #625 and the look on your face in #589 ("the good one" haha). Your photog got some great shots!

I love Caletas weddings!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users