Finally changed my username

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:25 PM

I finally changed my username from Chprfan (a username i always use on websites) to this and then I realized that my last name will soon start with an "N" oh well...at least I finally got around to changed it after a year!!!

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

Yay! I love knowing everyone's real name.

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:53 PM

haha, oh well, at least we have the jessica part now! and it's not like you dont have enough points to confuse us again oops i mean to change it to the correct initial later

#4 JessicaM

JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DougsGirl
        haha, oh well, at least we have the jessica part now! and it's not like you dont have enough points to confuse us again oops i mean to change it to the correct initial later
        haha...i saw how many points I had and figured it was about time do change it...for some reason I thought it was a ton of points to change your name and so I never tried it. In another month I will change it for you again!!

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:23 PM

it is so much easier to get first names....

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:19 PM

nice! i like it :)

#7 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:32 PM

Hi officially Jessica! I keep meaning to change my name too. Thanks for the reminder! I just went with a generic name because you never know who is out there in cyberspace. Now I'm sending pictures of my unpainted toes and my fat a$$ on a scale to a stranger 6 states away so at least I know others are as crazy as I am!

#8 edna

edna
            • Site Supporter
            • 1,360 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 12:03 AM

I did the same and I really like it!!! Welcome to the club Jessica!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users