Photo

Giuliana DePandi/Rancic hair

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyL

JohnnyL
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:21 PM

Hello every one , Im not a Bride. Im not even getting married.
    I am a hairdresser and makeup artist. This summer i did Giuliana Depandi/Rancic's from E! News hair and makeup for her wedding.
    I got word from her that someone was asking about her hair. They are looking for pictures. Please feel free to try and contact me with any questions.May be i can help you out.
    I dont have any photos but i think there are a couple publications with pictures from her wedding out there.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Johnny Lavoy
    Johnny Lavoy

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:24 PM

Giuliana Depandi told you that someone on here was asking about her hair?!?

There is a post asking about this, but I was unaware Guiliana visited this board!

#3 JohnnyL

JohnnyL
      • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:27 PM

Yes She informed me . Im not sure that she visited the site. But she got word someone was asking and passed it on to me. Boy and was it a process to fianlly be able to post . I almost said forget it.But im here now so if someone knows of the person asking please have them contact me. peace
        Johnny Lavoy

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:47 PM

Very cool! Welcome to the forum!

#5 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

Cool! I posted the link to this post in her original post so I'm sure she'll see it at some point. Thanks for the help! I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:54 PM

it was jackee (jacqueline) quel quelmoffatt pick one :)
            how cool!

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:16 PM

welcome to the forum Johnny...do you have a website where we can see samples of your work for hair and make-up? maybe for some Southern California/LA gals....

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:26 PM

She probably Googled her name and found the post! ha! Welcome to the board!

#9 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 07:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DougsGirl
                it was jackee (jacqueline) quel quelmoffatt pick one :)
                how cool!
                Haha wow, that is too funny! How did that happen?!

#10 Alyssa

Alyssa
                • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 09:21 PM

It was Jacqueline - she was searching all morning for the style for her wedding.
                  Guiliana probably has a Google Alert set for her name

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users