White Bikini - Where did you get yours?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 binzer

• 230 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 11:09 PM

I came across this site the other day: Ginger's Island Wear

You can get a totally custom bikini made, and I mean custom! You can pick the coverage, the type of tie, the thickness of padding, how much lining, and everything is made to your measurements! They'll even send you a sample in the mail so you know it fits perfectly. I think I may give them a try.

#42 ksryan

• 17 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 01:53 AM

for as expensive as the suits are you'd think the body would come with it!!! :)

#43 montegobay09

• 832 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 09:45 AM

I actually got 4 new bikinis from VS and this is the white one I ordered and it fits great! I loved the price on it too!! They are very reliable for shipping and they always track your order. Returns are very simple!!

Victoria's Secret - Adjustable triangle top

#44 Helen_S81

• 985 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by IMPPEARL
          Does anyone have any ideas for a swim suit (one piece) for my mom? She usually just wears a butterfly back sports suit, but I want to get her something cute (also something she'd still be comfy in). She's not a big lady, 10 maybe...
          I just got this one LOL‹ Collection & LOL‹ Collection (I know you said one piece but this is like a one piece but in two pieces and I'm between a size 8 to 10 so I got a medium). I love the bathing suits made by this company and they seem to fit a more mature body better than some other brands.

I know a friend who got one from them last year and it is great! I went to a local store and tried on similar styles and then they ordered it for me in the colour and size I wanted. I paid $110 for both pieces so it wasn't cheap but I feel great in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users