• 1,969 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:27 PM

I having been thinking about buying this one off Victoria Secret's website

Click the image to open in full size.

#12 Sannjn

Sannjn
    • 18 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:28 PM

Lucy...I'm pretty sure this is your bikini...I really like this one too and it is our wedding colors. I'm afraid to get it though...I've got NO bust and those types of tops don't give much extra, if you know what I mean. BUT I did like that someone brought up not having tan lines for a strapless wedding dress...which I have.

#13 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
      • 279 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sannjn
        Lucy...I'm pretty sure this is your bikini...I really like this one too and it is our wedding colors. I'm afraid to get it though...I've got NO bust and those types of tops aren't flattering. BUT I did like that someone brought up not having tan lines for a strapless wedding dress...which I have.

I bought a strapless top and I have no bust either. I thought it would look terrible, but its not that bad, I dont look like a skinny little boy, which is what I thought I would look like. At least there will be no lines.
        Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#14 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:38 PM

I was going to say VS and Target also...that's where I get the majority of my suits...and I've gotten white ones from both places. Also, I got a cute white one at Hollister last year. I guess the trick is to go somewhere w/ a lot of suits and increase the odds of finding one you like. Stores like Just Add Water are great since they usually have a LOT of different styles and you can buy separates...nice if you're bigger in one area than another etc.

Also Roxy has cute ones sometimes...and if you dont have a Roxy store, you can buy online too.

Or Gap has really good ones too.

#15 Alyssa

Alyssa
          • 11,793 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:40 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by chprfan

I LOVE this one!!!!

#16 Bride010101

Bride010101
            • 1,547 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by chprfan

I love this suit!!! I have been working at it for a while but hate ordering without trying it on. VS is actually really nice for returns... but I hate returning stuff and usually end up bein too lazy to do it. Anyone order it yet?

#17 indypitty

indypitty
              • 110 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 05:06 PM

I luuuuuuve this one from Bluefly ~ it is pricey, though!

Bluefly - Buy Designer Two Piece Swimsuits At Discount Prices At Bluefly.Con - #2120737 - Lotta Stensson ivory 'Diamond' halter bikini

#18 amym567

amym567
                • 403 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:06 PM

Looking through my Venus catalog (and realizing I probably won't be getting into a bikini this summer ), I saw quite a few cute white suits. I'd check out their website!
                  Amy

#19 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Sannjn
                    Lucy...I'm pretty sure this is your bikini...I really like this one too and it is our wedding colors. I'm afraid to get it though...I've got NO bust and those types of tops don't give much extra, if you know what I mean. BUT I did like that someone brought up not having tan lines for a strapless wedding dress...which I have.

Yup thats it!!! Not totally white but it is strapless and white enough for me!

#20 pixydustkr

pixydustkr
                    • 35 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amym567
                      Looking through my Venus catalog (and realizing I probably won't be getting into a bikini this summer ), I saw quite a few cute white suits. I'd check out there website!
                      Amy
                      I totally agree!! The Venus catalog can be a little scary because there is so much neon/floral print action, and of course the fact that they sell thongs... but the fact that you can buy separates is great, the suits are cheap and I can vouch for the fact that they last a LONG time if you treat them nicely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users