15 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    The big problem when I was there was date rape drugs (some people actually chose to take them).
    Wait- what?! What were the benefits of taking it? I thought it just made you loopy and pretty much incoherent. Is there a high associated with it as well?
    Happily married since 2008

#12 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:05 PM

I have no idea, I never tried, but I know some people took them for fun...
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#13 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:07 PM

Weird. I grew up in such a naive little bubble- especially regarding drugs. It's a little upsetting for me to think about the world my future children will be entering and how things like this are a little more common.

#14 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:09 PM

oh Rachel, I did too, my dad is a police officer so I was totally sheltered, moving to college was shocking.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

yay me too! My dad was my HS principal so there was no hanging with the "bad" crowd. He knew everyone.

My first year in college I went to school in Northern Cali. Weed was EVERYWHERE and I was so shocked. Everyone couldn't believe how naive I was, but honestly I'd rather be naive. I know it kept me out of trouble more.

#16 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:12 PM

man, when i was in college something similar happened at one specific frat, but not as bad as the bust here with all the things that brought them down. there was a frat on my campus known for selling drugs of any variety, but mostly weed and coke. when they got kicked off campus, several of the guys in the frat were also expelled from the university.

there was also a sorority that was caught with many members doing coke at a formal... yet their chapter didnt get kicked off...their HQ was located at my university so im pretty sure that had something to do with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users