Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#591 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c.
rachel, i'm actually debating a boyfriend on the side. then i can be a fabulous skinny wife and girlfriend, lol!
LOL lauren you are too funny

#592 alex

alex
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
    I can't wait to see who it is.

I'm thinking it's Alex. she had a couple of big weeks, if i'm remembering.
    If you're thinking this Alex, you've got it wrong! LOL I'm proud of my progress (haven't gained anything back) but it's not enough to win! Thanks though - made me feel great! (unless you're talking about the other Alex.. then ignore me LOL!!!)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    Oh and fabulous, skinny wives. LOL

Didn't want to forget about you Lauren.
    Don't forget about fabulous, skinny girlfriends.... lol no ring over here

#593 cessyboston

cessyboston
    • VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 07:37 AM

Hi girls.. sorry i have been mia for 2 weeks on this week one i was in mexico and week two i was the same for 4 weekks i was totally bored with weighing in so this week i stepped it up and lost 2 lbs yuppie....wow never knew how hard 2 lbs was.....well good luck to everyone you all did so great thank you to maura and ann for helping us.. im sending my pic know...
      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#594 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:22 AM

well i just weighed in, with absolutely no change. so altogether, i've lost 4.8, which i believe is 3.7% of my weight.
        the good news is that my current weight is w/in my height parameters, so i changed my goal weight at ww, and am now at goal!!!! i wouldn't have done this, except i know that my previous goal was good 2 years ago when i made lifetime, and is not really reasonable or maintainable now.

#595 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:28 AM

Alex i was thinking you. I thought you had a couple of really big weeks.

I think what some girls lost in one week was close to what i lost the whole contest.

Well i'm proud of myself, i thought i would lose more. I was aiming for 15lbs and i lost 10.5. i would like to lose 20 more by the wedding. But i am now fitting into a size smaller pants, which i'm excited about. And fi has been telling me that i look nice a lot lately, which before the contest i was always wearing sweats and activewear. i've been dressing better so i feel better.

I'm going to treat myself to a twist custard cone this weekend. i've been craving it for weeks now. I'm so excited for it lol.

Well i'm proud of all you girls that stuck with it!!! It was tough. I'm dying to find out who the winner is. So many girls had really big weeks.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#596 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
            Alex i was thinking you. I thought you had a couple of really big weeks.

I think what some girls lost in one week was close to what i lost the whole contest.

Well i'm proud of myself, i thought i would lose more. I was aiming for 15lbs and i lost 10.5. i would like to lose 20 more by the wedding. But i am now fitting into a size smaller pants, which i'm excited about. And fi has been telling me that i look nice a lot lately, which before the contest i was always wearing sweats and activewear. i've been dressing better so i feel better.

I'm going to treat myself to a twist custard cone this weekend. i've been craving it for weeks now. I'm so excited for it lol.

Well i'm proud of all you girls that stuck with it!!! It was tough. I'm dying to find out who the winner is. So many girls had really big weeks.

i fluctuated back and forth for 7 out of 8 weeks, and lost 4.8 in one week. so i'm in the same boat as you...i feel like i could have done much better, but i'm happy where i am, so it's no big deal.
            but WOW, danielle, 10.5!!!! good for you!
            let's go girls, i want to know who wins!

(on a side note, yesterday i was at the pool club, and found a $20 between two different groups of people. i could have pocketed it, but i asked the middle aged moms on one side if it was theirs. they said no, but they'd ask the other kids when they got back. they never asked....and i knew they wouldn't - they pocketed it ()! well whatever, i did my good deed by attempting to return it...i told my sister, and she said what goes around comes around - maybe you'll win the big pot in the biggest loser contest....i laughed and said unless i lose 10lbs overnight, odds are against it. but that would be some karma!)

#597 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

That was very honest of you, im so broke right now that i might of just kept it. hehe

Your skinny already so 4.8 lbs is really good. You did the sacred heart diet right?

I think i might do that for bl3.

#598 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
                That was very honest of you, im so broke right now that i might of just kept it. hehe

Your skinny already so 4.8 lbs is really good. You did the sacred heart diet right?

I think i might do that for bl3.
                lol, i'm also 5', so every pound means a different size! i have pants in 5 different sizes in my closet, and i can never predict what will fit when!!! i did the sacred heart diet. i was afraid that i wouldn't be able to keep it off, and i think that if i didn't enjoy the soup so much, i may not have been able to. it's only been a week, but since i like the soup so much, i'll continue eating it even though i'm not following the diet.

#599 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:58 AM

So...I had a pretty good weight loss this week.

I have been consistent the last few weeks. I can't wait to see who won!

#600 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 11:03 AM

Good job Yari. I think consistency is the key but it's so hard to stay consistent!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users