Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#421 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:27 PM

nice job Alex! woohoooo

#422 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:49 PM

Great job Alex!! wow..I think this is the closest I've come to the top. I'm still striving to win a week though!!

#423 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:53 PM

congrats alex!!!!!

#424 alex

alex
        • 1,139 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:08 PM

Thanks guys for all the encouragement!! Feels great to be a weekly winner - definately going to push me to keep going!

lol I showed Mat my carrot & he agreed that I am "definately a big loser"... pretty sure he didn't mean it in the same way that we do.... lol

#425 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
            Hey Ann, I emailed you my weight and picture, I guess you did not get it so I will send it again right now!!!
            Oh no! I didn't get it the first time, but I did get it today. Sorry!

#426 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
            • 2,171 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:26 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by AnnR
              Oh no! I didn't get it the first time, but I did get it today. Sorry!
              Excellent!

I am off on Monday for two weeks to Kentucky so I will not be able to weigh in those weeks but will weigh in again on June 25 when I am back Heres hoping I can maintain my small loss and hopefully even lose more!

#427 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 11:27 AM

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Stay away from the cookies! LOL!

#428 KLC77

KLC77
                • 2,207 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 12:38 AM

Hey ladies... even tho I'm not part of the challenge I'm definitely rooting for all of you. I wanted to let you know that I've tried the Lean Cuisine french bread pizza and the new pita thingy they are advertising and both are REALLY good. So, if you need something in a pinch I would recommend them (probably good for lunches at work too). Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there in hopes that it would help someone.

I used to be a personal trainer and helped with meals plans for my clients. Its been a few years, but feel free to pm me if you have any questions you think I can help with. I'm happy to try! Good luck to all of you in reaching your goals!
                  ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#429 Opice34

Opice34
                  • 414 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:57 PM

Congratulations Xandra!!!! See - you knew this would be your week!! Way to go!!

I have been battling some sort of stomach virus and I'm still not keeping food down. I haven't even weighed in. I'm sure I'm down because I have nothing in my system, but I feel bloated and disgusting. My stomach feels hard, and not in the good muscle-y way!

Anyway - I'm just super dehydrated and Gatorade seems to be the only thing that stays in my body at the moment!! GRRR...

Good news is my energy is coming back. I could hardly stand on Thursday.

Anyway - congrats to all of you who lost this week!!!

#430 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 06:00 PM

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users