Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#341 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lucy106
    I would usually cheer delivery but I am trying to have a better attitude and say booo to delivery.

But all you can do tomorrow is start fresh. Thats my plan anyway!
    Thanks Lucy! I feel so crappy today, fried rice and won ton soup is the only thing I even felt like eating. Tomorrow is a new day!

#342 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yari
      Thanks Lucy! I feel so crappy today, fried rice and won ton soup is the only thing I even felt like eating. Tomorrow is a new day!
      Hope you feel better soon Yari...and hope you have a good diet day as well. I didnt do great this wknd either but I didnt do horrible, somewhere in between I guess. But this morning I did 20mins of heavy cardio and lifting. Crossing my fingers for tomorrow!!

#343 lucy106

lucy106
      • 2,880 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:43 PM

I was very good today and followed Maura's tuesday night is salad night rule. Lets keep the fingers crossed for that weigh in tomorrow. Happy weighing all!

#344 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
        • 2,171 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:56 PM

I had salad and some chicken veggie soup with no noodles tonight, so I hope that was a healthy choice. I just walked 40 minutes on the trails behind my apartment, up and down a bunch of hills, I hope that did me good

#345 alex

alex
          • 1,139 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
            I had salad and some chicken veggie soup with no noodles tonight, so I hope that was a healthy choice. I just walked 40 minutes on the trails behind my apartment, up and down a bunch of hills, I hope that did me good
            Sounds like you did pretty good today!! I had ham & eggs around 4 so after the gym I was starving, but lazy so I had a protein bar & an apple LOL

Here's to a good weigh-in tomorrow ladies!!! *raises glass of water*

#346 dancingdolphin

dancingdolphin
            • 105 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:18 AM

Good luck everyone with their weigh ins. I ate super healthy yesterday and worked out for 2 hours last nite at the gym as a "last chance workout". I surprisingly lost 1.5 lbs (.5 lbs less than I was on Friday monring before the 3 day weekend). I really thought I blew it. I tried to watch my portions even though the food I was eating was really bad.

Good luck everyone!!

Hope you feel better soon Yari!!

#347 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:46 AM

Yay, i lost this week. looks like the elliptical is working. I did have a really bad Saturday but the other days i really tried to stay on track.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#348 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:55 AM

OMG I gained so much this week. I gained like 3.1 pounds. OUCH! This is what happens when you don't eat properly, you lose weight, but then you gain it all back once you start eating again. Of course it didn't help that I stuffed my face all weekend long.

Oh well today is a new day and the start of a new week. Good luck girls, I hope everyone has a good weigh in!

#349 lucy106

lucy106
                  • 2,880 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                    Oh well today is a new day and the start of a new week.
                    Exactly, it is a fresh week!! Lets kick butt this week!!

#350 Alyssa

Alyssa
                    • 11,793 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:52 AM

girls, i think i am up about 1/2 lb since we started - i am re-starting my p90x DVD's today and also stalking Glenda HAHA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users