Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#191 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:44 PM

i ran on my elliptical after work. and i felt good afterwards. i was proud of myself. But i'm really out of shape.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#192 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
    • 2,171 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

I just jumped on my mini trampoline for 16 minutes hehehe. IT felt good. Im off to my neighbors soon hopefully I can drag her out for a walk in this heat wave we are having!

#193 Opice34

Opice34
      • 414 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford
        i ran on my elliptical after work. and i felt good afterwards. i was proud of myself. But i'm really out of shape.
        Excellent! Way to go!!

For the sake of being accountable, I was ridiculous today. No excercise and I ate like crud. We met friends out for Mexican food and I usually order an enchilada off the a la carte menu to keep my portions down, but tonight FI and I split fajitas. (not that an enchilada would have been any better, but at least I wouldn't overeat)

Oy. It's okay to take a break every now and again and I will be back on it tomorrow!!!!

#194 can't wait!

can't wait!
        • 517 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:08 PM

OK Ladies. Don't know about you but I'm getting nervous now that the weekend is here! This is when I ALWAYS default on my dieting. UGH! I never thought I would get to the point where I would dread the weekends!
          Anyway...here's to a good, smart eating weekend. I'm gunna try, really try to behave. Oh so hard! Especially since I love me some red wine!

#195 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:13 PM

I'm going out for girls night. I don't know what i'm going to drink. I'm not a beer drinker, i usually drink vodka mixed with soda or redbull, or maybe a martini. anyone have any suggestions?

#196 amyrak

amyrak
            • 469 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
              I'm going out for girls night. I don't know what i'm going to drink. I'm not a beer drinker, i usually drink vodka mixed with soda or redbull, or maybe a martini. anyone have any suggestions?
              Hey Danielle,

Vodka mixed with Tonic or Diet Sprite/7up is a good low cal drink. With a lime twist is good too!

#197 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:38 PM

i could definately drink it with diet sprite or 7up, i don't think i could do tonic.

#198 amyrak

amyrak
                • 469 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:43 PM

This week was National Hospital Week (I'm an accountant for a hospital) so they bought us lunch today-Jimmy John's subs, chips and cookies. I caved and ate most of the chips, the turkey sub with mustard probably wasn't too bad. Then it had this huge ass chocolate chip cookie in the pack too but I resisted and gave it to a friend so I am kind of proud of myself for that!

#199 amyrak

amyrak
                  • 469 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                    i could definately drink it with diet sprite or 7up, i don't think i could do tonic.
                    Do you like bloody mary's?? Those actually aren't too bad for you despite the sodium the tomato juice is really healthy for you and I find myself feeling full when I have one of these (if you are eating) and then I don't eat as much for dinner.

#200 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

i haven't had a bloody mary in a really long time, sounds good. i already have what i'm going to eat picked out, this way i don't look at the menu and end up picking something bad out. a grilled tuna salad, the dressing isn't really healthy but it's better than the rest of the menu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users