Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

Wow..remind me to never get on the scale on Monday again... I almost had a heart attack when I thought I gained 5 lbs over the weekend. Got on again today and had lost the 5 lbs..crazy!! I haven't been very good this whole season maybe if we do a season 3 it will be closer to my wedding and I will be working harder at it. I did a crazy workout yesterday though because of what Monday's scale said and I was sweating like a pig! Hoping to lose something this week..at least 1 lbhuh.gif that's not much to ask right?? ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrak View Post
Wow..remind me to never get on the scale on Monday again... I almost had a heart attack when I thought I gained 5 lbs over the weekend. Got on again today and had lost the 5 lbs..crazy!! I haven't been very good this whole season maybe if we do a season 3 it will be closer to my wedding and I will be working harder at it. I did a crazy workout yesterday though because of what Monday's scale said and I was sweating like a pig! Hoping to lose something this week..at least 1 lbhuh.gif that's not much to ask right?? ha
lol that's why i dont' go to ww on mondays!
i think i'm doing well this week. i'm on the sacred heart diet and my scale shows that there is a loss, but i can't be positive until ww tomorrow. crossing my fingers!

I do the same thing ladies, I have a hard time staying away from that monster called the scale. Speaking of season 3...are we planning on doing one? I hope so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
Yari i love the new siggy pic, you look so cute in it.
Thanks you are sweet!