Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

holy crap, ann, you really didn't miss a beat!!!! CONGRATS :) guess it's a girl nugget! i'm sure there's a post, so i'll congratulate you properly there...

in the meantime, i am officially the week's biggest winner!!!!!!!

i'm determined to change that this week tho...i just weighed myself at the gym (which is something i don't normally do, so i don't know how calibrated it is) and according to that i lost 2 lbs....crossing my fingers!

ANN!!! You are incredible!!! I am shocked that you are back up and at 'em so quickly! Kudos to you!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your new bundle of joy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
cool - thanks, Christine! if it turns out that I can't handle it I may ask for your help ... but your hands will be busy soon too! but since Gwen will be in the NICU for observation for a while, I will actually have some time on my hands.
ann - i offered to christine if you end up needing to quit hosting biggest loser for a little bit while you take care of gwen and recover, that when christine delivers and if you are not up to it, i would be happy to take over for you gals. just let me know monkey.gif

Welcome back Ann - you are too amazing to be back at this so quickly!!

Congrats on being the first week winner Shannon!!! You're helping me to stay motivated!! Thanks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrafaye View Post
Congrats on being the first week winner Shannon!!! You're helping me to stay motivated!! Thanks :)
i'm such a bitch, this whole nuggette thing completely sidetracked me -
congratulations shannon!!!!rockon.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren c. View Post
i'm such a bitch, this whole nuggette thing completely sidetracked me -
congratulations shannon!!!!rockon.gif
rofl.gif LOL - that's hilarious. And thank you!! I have a feeling this week is not going to be as succesful for me!

And thanks Xandra!! You're motivating me, too! hug2.gif