Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robyn Mumford View Post
cheesy.gif To you... and every other bride on this forum... as a photographer I have seen many brides... and every bride is incredibly beautiful on her wedding day. No one cares what anyone else looks like or wears, they are all concentrating on you! Everyone pales in comparisson to the bride, so you have nothing to worry about cheesy.gif
Awwww....thanks Robyn! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
i ran on my elliptical after work. and i felt good afterwards. i was proud of myself. But i'm really out of shape.
Excellent! Way to go!! cheer2.gif

For the sake of being accountable, I was ridiculous today. No excercise and I ate like crud. We met friends out for Mexican food and I usually order an enchilada off the a la carte menu to keep my portions down, but tonight FI and I split fajitas. (not that an enchilada would have been any better, but at least I wouldn't overeat)

Oy. It's okay to take a break every now and again and I will be back on it tomorrow!!!! foshizzle.bmp

OK Ladies. Don't know about you but I'm getting nervous now that the weekend is here! This is when I ALWAYS default on my dieting. UGH! I never thought I would get to the point where I would dread the weekends!

Anyway...here's to a good, smart eating weekend. I'm gunna try, really try to behave. Oh so hard! Especially since I love me some red wine!

I'm going out for girls night. I don't know what i'm going to drink. I'm not a beer drinker, i usually drink vodka mixed with soda or redbull, or maybe a martini. anyone have any suggestions?

Quote:
I'm going out for girls night. I don't know what i'm going to drink. I'm not a beer drinker, i usually drink vodka mixed with soda or redbull, or maybe a martini. anyone have any suggestions?
Hey Danielle,

Vodka mixed with Tonic or Diet Sprite/7up is a good low cal drink. With a lime twist is good too!

This week was National Hospital Week (I'm an accountant for a hospital) so they bought us lunch today-Jimmy John's subs, chips and cookies. I caved and ate most of the chips, the turkey sub with mustard probably wasn't too bad. Then it had this huge ass chocolate chip cookie in the pack too but I resisted and gave it to a friend so I am kind of proud of myself for that!

Quote:
i could definately drink it with diet sprite or 7up, i don't think i could do tonic.
Do you like bloody mary's?? Those actually aren't too bad for you despite the sodium the tomato juice is really healthy for you and I find myself feeling full when I have one of these (if you are eating) and then I don't eat as much for dinner.

i haven't had a bloody mary in a really long time, sounds good. i already have what i'm going to eat picked out, this way i don't look at the menu and end up picking something bad out. a grilled tuna salad, the dressing isn't really healthy but it's better than the rest of the menu.