BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maura View Post
i confess i was REALLY naughty at the baseball game tonight... shared a soft pretzel with cheese with the FI, ate a hot dog, a couple of french fries, and cotton candy. then when we got home FI made me eat dinner too!!!! i hope i shit all of it out with my colonix fiber tomorrow LOL smile120.gif
That is too funny!!! So did you get rid of all the shit?

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck girls today...im sure evryone did great.....i started walking and doing weights so i def feel better i am up .4 im not to worried i also started the pill this month again too so all that combined im feeling better and heather so good luck everyone....

Hi girls! i stayed the same this week which I am relieved about b/c it has been family and food and drinking nonstop with my aunt passing and mother's day.

Erica - whenever i start lifting i ALWAYS gain a bit right away so i am sure you are doing great!

Look at me about to use the multiquotes, never figured this out before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Jill View Post
Oh, I forgot to mention too, that today I put on a pair of linen capris I had bought last summer, I couldn't even button them when I bought them and just shoved them in a drawer. Well I put them on today and they fit!! They're still a little snug in the waist, but not horrible. I was so excited, especially since I've been feeling crappy because the scale isn't moving!
That's awesome Jill. It's such an awesome feeling when you haven't been able to fit into something and than you try it on and they fit, even if it's a little snug. I'm looking forward to having a moment like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opice34 View Post
I went to my Pilates Jump class and had to stop halfway through because I was dizzy and thought I was going to throw up. (Seriously. This is THE. TOUGHEST. WORKOUT. EVER.)

None of this - take a break, drink some water and see if you're still hungy in 10 minutes crap! I was just inhaling!

It was good for you stop cause you were dizzy. and at least you had a good workout.

I actually did do the drink water tip and wait 10minutes, but i was so hungry yesterday that i ate a bowl of multi grain cheerios with skim milk. Which i think wasn't too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyrak View Post
Well, it sucks. Just got back from my softball game and my first up to bat I took off running and pulled my left quadriceps (I think I actually aggravated it last night in my Biggest Loser ultimate sculpt workout) So, that sucked. Then I go to catch a fly ball in the outfield last night and instead of catching it with my glove it hits my forearm so it looks like a softball burned an imprint on my forearm..ha It's going to be ugly tomorrow. Thank god I have some serious time after softball season to recuperate all my bruises. Plus, I know I won't feel like exercising with my leg very seriously for awhile. So it sucks!! I guess I'll just have to walk.
That sucks Amy, take it easy on your leg and just try to focus on eating healthy till it feels better.

Nice job Janet and Danielle! cheer2.gif And you're right, 12 pounds would be GREAT!

Jill - congrats on the linen pants!!! smile159.gif That's awesome!!! Have you been taking your measurements? That always helps me when the scale stops moving...

So, I'm down 7 pounds this week. Yup - 7 pounds. I'm super excited as this is the lowest I've weighed in 4 years (when FI and I met), but 7 pounds in 1 week is a bit extreme! eek.gif But I've been approaching this go around differently than I've ever approached a weight loss attempt so it seems to be working. I just hope it's not all water weight, because water weight comes right back! But I probably sweated out 3 pounds after my workout last night.

I just took my measurements and I'm down 3 inches in my bust, 1.5 inches in my waist, and 2 inches in my hip/butt area. Of course the boobs are always the first to go... GRRR.

They say healthy weight loss is about 2 pounds a week, so while I'm excited about this, I'm a bit concerned! But I've been killing myself in my workouts, so I'm glad it wasn't all for nothing! But I'm just going to start psychologically preparing for my inevitable plateau!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiuBride2b View Post
That is too funny!!! So did you get rid of all the shit?
Unfortunately, no sad.gif

i am still so sick to my stomach and havent even been able to really get any food down (or what goes down wont stay in), let alone my colonix for the last two days.

earlier in the week before i got sick, i was down 1 full pound but when i weighed in this morning i was at the same weight as the previous week. boo.

Everyone is doing great this week!

I've updated the first post with the list of participants, and the total jackpot amount .... $450!!

There's some motivation for you all!

cheer2.gif

ButlerGirl08 (Alex) is joining in on the fun, but since she joined late and didn't pay the fee in time she isnt' eligible to win. But she's part of the group for the support and motivation.

And as you all probbaly know, RiuBride2b had to drop out since her weight will only be going up for the next 9 months - since she's pregnant! YAY! But she still paid the fee, and chose to leave it in the pot for the winner.

This is going to be a great season!