townie princess
  • 298 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:35 AM

Nice find!

#12 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:07 AM

Great idea...My OOT bags are full of IDEAS!!! The dollar store sounds like a treasure trove :)
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#13 Chiquita

Chiquita
      • 2,674 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:41 AM

Oh I love Dollarama so. I agree with the things there not looking cheap.. :)

#14 heather007

heather007
        • 620 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:44 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by nikkianddean
          Great idea...My OOT bags are full of IDEAS!!! The dollar store sounds like a treasure trove :)
          Do share!!!!

~~

#15 sumrdream

sumrdream
          • 218 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

I love the lime green ones! Gotta hit the Dollar stores!
            June 01, 2009, Nassau Bahamas
            My Planning Bio

#16 zoeysmom1204

zoeysmom1204
            • 218 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:59 PM

i bought the yellow and orange four packs! and also the ones that are orange on teh outside and then yellow inside! I LOVE them!!!!! I bought mini tealights a few weeks prior from another store and then when I saw the huge ones I had to have them too! I Lov Dollarama

#17 heather007

heather007
              • 620 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 01:31 PM

Thats so cool that we bought the same ones. I decided that I'm only going to give one box out per bag, I don't want them to be too overbearing. Plus, my OOT bag items are starting to collect. I don't have a dinner table anymore!!!!

~~

#18 mmontgo

mmontgo
                • 191 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

I am so jealous.... I wish I had a dollarama around here!!!

#19 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

So I found another great item at Dollarama today ( can you tell I go there alot?? lol ) I bought these for the shower at the gym, but they would be great for your guests in your OOT bags! (super lightweight so they won't be heavy to take & who cares if you lose them because they were only a buck!)

Click the image to open in full size.

They're super comfy! I usually hate flip-flops because I can't stand things between my toes, but they're not bad at all! They're pretty soft & somewhat foamy/squishy. They have alot of cute colours too. (orange, pink, blue & green from what I remember) They had some navy blue & black mens flip-flops too but I'm not sure what they're like because I didn't look at them.

<PS - notice the HUGE scratch across the wood floors? I think that's from when I had to drag the stove across the room LOL OOPS!! Thankfully we're renting & the owner is going to redo the floors this summer he he he)

#20 heather007

heather007
                    • 620 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 12:57 AM

Why did you drag the stove across the floor? And- you need to come to my house and drag my stove across my floor so that I can clean our from underneath of it. I have so many cat toys, golf balls [Francis putts and chips in the house] and I think a few kitty dinner plates that have been kicked under there.

I love the flipflops. I wanted to buy those too, but Francis veto'd them out. He has too much of a say in the OOT bags I think. LoL.

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users