Photo

Singles staying together?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:30 PM

I have a problem. I'm doing one OOT bag per couple. However, I also have a few singles "rooming" together. So, would I give each "roomie" their own OOT bag? What about Mother/ Grown Daughter pairs? Do they get a "couple" bag or an individual bag?

I would assume that all singles, even if they are staying together get their own bag, but I just want to make sure.

Thanks.

~~

#2 MissyR

MissyR
    • 1,210 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:32 PM

We are giving one bag per couple and one bag for each single guest, regardless of whether they are sharing a room. If there are two single people sharing a room (including mother and daughter) there will be two bags... Hope that helps!

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:43 PM

I would do one per room. There were 2 Destination weddings that I've been to where they did one per room, it worked out fine.

#4 Bride010101

Bride010101
        • 1,547 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:52 PM

I was debating this as well. But I think we will do one per single, even if they are sharing a room.

#5 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:54 PM

I am doing one per single....

#6 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:02 PM

I have a lot of rooms with 2 singles staying together. I am giving 1 bag single person.

#7 starfish 1115

starfish 1115
              • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:13 PM

I was debating the same thing. I went to a fabulous wedding on the Eastern shore and that couple did one bag per room. And I thought it was fine as a guest. My only suggestion would be if they are singles sharing a room if you are doing bottled water I would put 2 in their bags. Good luck!

#8 Mandy

Mandy
                • 514 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

My mother/grown daughter pair is getting one bag, however, inside that bag I have included an extra bag and a few other duplicate items, such as the zip-up flowery coin pouch and chapstick. The advil, other medications, beach ball, post-its, hand sanitizer, etc they can share. They have the same amount of snacks and candy as the other couples. Hope that helps!

#9 alex

alex
                  • 1,139 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 12:40 AM

I agree with having 1 bag for them to share, but you could double certain things (ie/ water, any bath stuff <lipgloss, etc> or medications)

#10 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                    • 1,881 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 01:04 AM

I say one per single! You can always double up on things that make sense to you like Mandy said above!
                      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                      February 14, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users