Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

I noticed the stone was a bit loose in the setting so I had to take it in on saturday morning to get tightened. The jewler didn't tell me on the phone that I'd have to leave it there for A WHOLE WEEK!!! Its super weird not having it with me. The good news is that I think I found my wedding band, and now I have to wait to see whether or not he can create what I want.

I'll post a pic and more when I get home because its 5pm and I'm out of here!!!! (work that is) haha!

#2 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:00 PM

That stinks, but at least you didn't lose the diamond! You will have it back shortly.

#3 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,047 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
    • LocationToronto

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:11 PM

OMG if I'd lost it I'd probably be freaking out and need to be sedated

So basically for the wedding band I decided that I want a semi-eternity micro pave ring with all Canadian diamonds. Apparently you can't buy it in a store because they can't guarantee that all the diamonds are Canadian. I took a picture of one that I loved at Birks, but I'm waiting to hear back from the jewler (once he speaks with his factory people in the North West Territories) to find out whether they can produce the ring that I want. If he can then it will be the only one of its kind. yey! Then I won't feel so bad for picking such a classic looking ring..lol! here's a pic of it that we took on Saturday, unfortunatley its not very good, and its really hard to see how crazy sparkly it really is! In person it was so pretty.

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

That is really gorgeous!! i love the wedding band!!
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#5 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 09:14 PM

I know the feeling. I've ran out of the house for a few minutes without my ring and I felt naked!

#6 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 10:15 PM

Ana, your solitaire looks like mine! I just had it re-mounted into my wedding ring. I was without it for a week, but I have some fake bling to keep my finger occupied. LOL

I love my new ring! I can't get a good picture. It is super sparkly too!

#7 MaryS

MaryS
          • 313 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 11:16 PM

Hi Ana,

I am 10 days now without my E-Ring. I was getting really crazy about it today. I was ready to the store. But the FI stopped me.
            WE ARE MARRIED!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users