Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JennyK

My FI is leaving me :(

Recommended Posts

For a week wink.gif But I am sad hissyfit.gifhissyfit.gif

 

His cousin won an all expense paid trip through work to go to Shanghai, China and is taking my FI! It's definitely going to be the trip of a lifetime *up until our DW lol* so I'm really excited for him. Those bastards get to stay at the Ritz-Carlton and food, activities..everything is paid for by the company. So tonight I'm dropping him off at his cousin's since they gotta be at the airport early. crybaby2.gifcrybaby2.gif I think my dog must sense him leaving because I just heard him in my bedroom. I walk in there and he's laying on my FI's pillow lol

 

and since my FI will be gone, I've decided to help redecorate our master bathroom with my mom's husband since it doesn't look master at all. It'll be a little itty bitty surprise for him :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenny! Don't post scary titles like that! LOL

 

What a great experience. The Ritz is the way to travel. I'd love to re-decorate our master but I would have to get FI out of the house to do it. Where do I sign up for that contesthuh.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! I am sooo jealous. He is going to have a blast. As least you have a project to keep you busy while he is gone. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your room. I bet it will look amazing. Make your FI bring you back something cool!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG Jenny I thought he broke up with you. I was about to have a nervous breakdown for you!

 

My FI was supposed to go to China this summer too. I know exactly how you feel. But he'll be back before you know it. Just keep busy redecorating the master bedroom. Think of how exciting it will be to surprise him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
Jenny! Don't post scary titles like that! LOL

What a great experience. The Ritz is the way to travel. I'd love to re-decorate our master but I would have to get FI out of the house to do it. Where do I sign up for that contesthuh.gif
thats exactly why I'm doing it while he's away hehehe I'll just be painting, ripping up new tile and placing new down and changing our shower door. The big stuff obviously takes longer than a week and more $$ so he'll have to be around to sign THAT check lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
OMG! I am sooo jealous. He is going to have a blast. As least you have a project to keep you busy while he is gone. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your room. I bet it will look amazing. Make your FI bring you back something cool!
He keeps asking what I want and I can't think of anything lol I'm like,"Bring me Juicy Couture but I'm sure it's a knockoff!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
You seriously scared me! Glad he won't be gone long!
aww hehe sorry. I knew I'd get mouths to drop. Just keeping my BDW sisters on their toes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
OMG Jenny I thought he broke up with you. I was about to have a nervous breakdown for you!

My FI was supposed to go to China this summer too. I know exactly how you feel. But he'll be back before you know it. Just keep busy redecorating the master bedroom. Think of how exciting it will be to surprise him!
Yea a week is short.. you guys will see a lot more of me this week hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be devasted! Not about him leaving, but about him taking such an awesome trip while I'm stuck in Jersey!

 

I hope he brings you back lots of fun gifts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenny - you scared me SOOO BAD!!!! smile120.gif That sounds like the trip of a lifetime- FREE!!!!

 

How exciting!!! Good luck with your makeover while he's away. I am so glad we don't have to hunt him down and kill him smile124.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg jenny you nut fryingpan.gif i saw the title of your thread and had that horrible feeling in my stomach like i was going to puke! haha

 

he better bring you some damn good presents from china!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×