My FI is leaving me :(

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:51 PM

For a week But I am sad

His cousin won an all expense paid trip through work to go to Shanghai, China and is taking my FI! It's definitely going to be the trip of a lifetime *up until our DW lol* so I'm really excited for him. Those bastards get to stay at the Ritz-Carlton and food, activities..everything is paid for by the company. So tonight I'm dropping him off at his cousin's since they gotta be at the airport early. I think my dog must sense him leaving because I just heard him in my bedroom. I walk in there and he's laying on my FI's pillow lol

and since my FI will be gone, I've decided to help redecorate our master bathroom with my mom's husband since it doesn't look master at all. It'll be a little itty bitty surprise for him :)

#2 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:55 PM

Jenny! Don't post scary titles like that! LOL

What a great experience. The Ritz is the way to travel. I'd love to re-decorate our master but I would have to get FI out of the house to do it. Where do I sign up for that contest

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:56 PM

OMG! I am sooo jealous. He is going to have a blast. As least you have a project to keep you busy while he is gone. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your room. I bet it will look amazing. Make your FI bring you back something cool!

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:57 PM

You seriously scared me! Glad he won't be gone long!

#5 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:57 PM

OMG Jenny I thought he broke up with you. I was about to have a nervous breakdown for you!

My FI was supposed to go to China this summer too. I know exactly how you feel. But he'll be back before you know it. Just keep busy redecorating the master bedroom. Think of how exciting it will be to surprise him!

#6 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
              Jenny! Don't post scary titles like that! LOL

What a great experience. The Ritz is the way to travel. I'd love to re-decorate our master but I would have to get FI out of the house to do it. Where do I sign up for that contest
              thats exactly why I'm doing it while he's away hehehe I'll just be painting, ripping up new tile and placing new down and changing our shower door. The big stuff obviously takes longer than a week and more $$ so he'll have to be around to sign THAT check lmfao

#7 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                OMG! I am sooo jealous. He is going to have a blast. As least you have a project to keep you busy while he is gone. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your room. I bet it will look amazing. Make your FI bring you back something cool!
                He keeps asking what I want and I can't think of anything lol I'm like,"Bring me Juicy Couture but I'm sure it's a knockoff!"

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                You seriously scared me! Glad he won't be gone long!
                aww hehe sorry. I knew I'd get mouths to drop. Just keeping my BDW sisters on their toes

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                OMG Jenny I thought he broke up with you. I was about to have a nervous breakdown for you!

My FI was supposed to go to China this summer too. I know exactly how you feel. But he'll be back before you know it. Just keep busy redecorating the master bedroom. Think of how exciting it will be to surprise him!
                Yea a week is short.. you guys will see a lot more of me this week hehe

#8 Jessica

Jessica
                • VIP Member
                • 11,939 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:03 PM

I'd be devasted! Not about him leaving, but about him taking such an awesome trip while I'm stuck in Jersey!

I hope he brings you back lots of fun gifts.

#9 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                  • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:07 PM

Jenny - you scared me SOOO BAD!!!! That sounds like the trip of a lifetime- FREE!!!!

How exciting!!! Good luck with your makeover while he's away. I am so glad we don't have to hunt him down and kill him
                    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                    February 14, 2009

#10 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,752 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 May 2008 - 06:10 PM

omg jenny you nut i saw the title of your thread and had that horrible feeling in my stomach like i was going to puke! haha

he better bring you some damn good presents from china!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users