Sign in to follow this  
nikkianddean

New Job!!!!

I totally forgot to post here last week with everything that was going on- I got a new job!!!! thewave.gif I still work at BofA but I was offered a position in a different group within our division and I am SO HAPPY about it!!! This is the group that I have been wanting to work in for a while and there was an opening last week when someone resigned. The head of the group immediately thought of me and asked if I was interested.

This was the same day that I found the BM dresses so you can see how the new job slipped my mind. Who can think about work when you found the BM dress of your dreamshuh.gifsmile120.gif

Anyways, I am spending this week training except for today so I will be on BDW a little less this week. But I am super pumped about my new J-O-B!!!smile159.gif

congrats nikki thats awesome news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
Congrats girl!! What position do you have now?
Thanks J!!

I work for a Prime Broker so we provide financial services for hedge funds (basically these are private mutual funds for the super rich). I was working in sales and responsible for bringing in new accounts. NOW I work in Capital Introduction which is focused on introducing hedge fund investors to appropriate hedge fund managers. It's really exciting and will be a lot more client facing for me, which is a really good thing. A lot of things to learn and I am really looking forward to it!!!

Thanks for all the notes ladies :)